Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD4Linux Uno4K SE ,Ultimo4K,Solo4K ,BH server

Discussion in 'Vu+ Plugins' started by WebMan, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

I really don't think so, but why you simply don't try to download and install the new version? The image won't blow up, be sure ;)

2. kcfh

kcfh Vu+ Newbie

Kan någon hjälpa mig hur kan jag titta på tv på den lilla skärmen i min solo 4k, VTI img. tack

3. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

1) Only English in this section
    2) By Google Translate I read you need support for VTi but this is the forum for BlackHole and OpenBlackHole. You'd rather ask to the VTi forum.

4. ypeo

ypeo Vu+ Newbie

Hello,

Me again :D

After a few hours (not say days to make ppl think that i'm natural blondie:)) i have managed to set up the LCD from scratch via OW.
    I have installed the l4l v5r2 for OBH Ultimo4k only and the l4l config from the OBH plugins.
    After 2 days, without make any modification, when i turn off the stb (put in standby), the LCD hangs on Active screens :(
    Have uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, was ok only 3 times - put it in standby/turned on - 3 times was ok and the 4th and the following the active screen hangs...
    Have defined Idle Screen with date/hour, nothing else., i have 7 screens with 20sec rotate.

See the photo, the stb is in standby and the lcd shows the first screen configured on the ON options...

Anyone an ideea ?

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-10 at 09.32.17.jpeg

5. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

It's a bug. I reported it quite long ago.

ypeo likes this.
  6. ypeo

ypeo Vu+ Newbie

Ok, i have done a small modification: on the Global - Screen option i have selected Screen 2 at Screen switch select - screen, made some test and no more hangs... hope it will last :)

7. Cristobal Dios

Cristobal Dios Vu+ Newbie

Cómo se hace no entiendo papa de inglés.
    Copio esos dos archivos en la ruta y después que hago lo intente y tuve que reins talar todo otra vez ya van dos veces. A ver si me puedes ayudar