My Vu Duo+ Box is going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
vu duo + box
has the problem of not letting me access the main menu section without it asking me to back up or restore this means i cant access my hard disk for my recording or even access the menu at all with out it asking for this procedure to be completed i hope that has made it clearer

a911

The BH Lover
Excellent,,,now write and explain the proplem slowly,please!

Try to flash with a new image,,,as per the link I posted above!
Take step at a time NO rush!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
vu duo + box
has the problem of not letting me access the main menu section without it asking me to back up or restore this means i cant access my hard disk for my recording or even access the menu at all with out it asking for this procedure to be completed i hope that has made it clearer

I can't understand, what language you speak? Maybe we can try in other section.

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
basically when i press my menu button to gain access to the area it wont let me in.It continues to ask me to do a back up or restore BH img.

a911

The BH Lover
basically when i press my menu button to gain access to the area it wont let me in.It continues to ask me to do a back up or restore BH img.

Can U access the STB using FTP program..like DCC and grab a shut!
Have U installed a plug in like quick button or the similar?
However, as advised before , flash a new image,,,and don't worry nothing will be lost at your HDD!

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
Can U access the STB using FTP program..like DCC and grab a shut!

However, as advised before , flash a new image,,,and don't worry nothing will be lost at your HDD!
i have access to the stb via my mac and can gain access to the files but iam not sure what i need to do from there i have basic knowledge of what to do lol

a911

The BH Lover
Please reply to my Q?....did U had the BH 1.7.3 Pre- installed...when U bought the STB (duo)?

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
finally i found a different usb pen tried it and ive now got the stb display stating start usb on front panel of the stb is there anything else i do to start the installation process

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
i'd like to just show my appreciation to one and all that has posted it looks like its now on its way installing the newest img it looks like my last usb pen i used may of been defective

Matrix10

Administrator
In VU + DUO If all goes well
Installation starts automatically after switching ON .
Upon completion of installation, you must remove the USB stick.

a911

The BH Lover
i'd like to just show my appreciation to one and all that has posted it looks like its now on its way installing the newest img it looks like my last usb pen i used may of been defective

:welcome:,,,2 BH Fun club....:dance:!

Status
Not open for further replies.