My Vu Duo+ Box is going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix10

Administrator
After image installation and network setup.
You must make an image update.
Green button>>Yellow>>Online Black Hole image update.

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
sorry guys ive got another problem ive taken out the usb and done a reboot but all iam getting is a black screen hanging no img loading nothing is it ok to insert the usb stick again to do the flashing

a911

The BH Lover
sorry guys ive got another problem ive taken out the usb and done a reboot but all iam getting is a black screen hanging no img loading nothing is it ok to insert the usb stick again to do the flashing

Make Quick (erase) format of the USB,,,and then unzip image files direct to the USB!

Matrix10

Administrator
Have you turned box off and again on after installation
but without the USB stick ?

Do you see the text in the VFD display ??

Matrix10

Administrator
yes removed every usb i will try again iam trying to install the 2.? version when my last one was 1.7.? should i just download the 1.7.? file and use that iam almost there
If you have not put backup ( With BH 2.0.1 you have to install clean image no backups)
and the image is not starting.
I'm afraid that you have a clone box.

Of course I do not know for sure.

You can put a picture to be sure
Perhaps someone knows the difference.

Unfortunately I see everyday users who have purchased boxes of suspicious store.
We can not help it.
Shop at trusted stores orginal VU+box.

We do not support clone boxes
read the forum rules in this case.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

DjDoc41

Vu+ Newbie
installed what i originally had on it 1.7 but as mentioned i still get the message path to store full back up cant access my main menu area ive never had this problem i will upload a pic after my supper i hope to get this sorted i still receive the picture of what iam watching but as i say i cant access the main menu area which is were my recording are

Status
Not open for further replies.