Open Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 0.1

Pastilla

Vu+ Newbie
I installed the latest Openpli 4.0 and have the same problem. This is no problem Open Black Hole.

Thank you for your interest and goodbye.

Neblinio

Vu+ Newbie
I tested 2.1.6.1 - works fine on solo2. FTA and not FTA channels...
Will wait for updated OBH on solo2
I have the same problem.
I did some tests disabling one tuner and then the other, and discovered tuner A is not working at all.

I hope the OBH team is aware of this issue and can fix it soon and easily.
Thanks!

micky

Vu+ Newbie
internal hdd will not initialize? on obh,
devices mountpoints manager, nothing showing for hdd,
cannot mount hdd?
any sugg?

nunigaia

internal hdd will not initialize? on obh,
devices mountpoints manager, nothing showing for hdd,
cannot mount hdd?
any sugg?

On your remote control press:

Menu -> Information -> About

and see if your HDD is detected by image

best regards
nunigaia

kalamari

Vu+ Newbie
Any news about this ?

Hi,

that`s a old problem with (only) Solo2, caused a problem with file "NimManager.py" in Open PLi Image, which is the same as in Open Blackhole (in normal/old Blackhole Image there was an fix, which wasn`t accepted from Open PLi) ...

Solution:

1. Telnet: opkg install enigma2-src (then you can see the "NimManager.py" in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components)

2. Change the following part in "NimManager.py":

Code:
def linkNIMs(self, sec, nim1, nim2):
  print "link tuner", nim1, "to tuner", nim2
  if nim2 == (nim1 - 1):
   self.linkInternally(nim1)
  sec.setTunerLinked(nim1, nim2)

to

Code:

The indentation (ie tabs or spaces at the beginning of a line) are very important. They must be exactly right. Otherwise it does not work.

3. Restart GUI

Ready ...

Regards

Last edited:

Neblinio

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

that`s a old problem with (only) Solo2, caused a problem with file "NimManager.py" in Open PLi Image, which is the same as in Open Blackhole (in normal/old Blackhole Image there was an fix, which wasn`t accepted from Open PLi) ...

Solution:

1. Telnet: opkg install enigma2-src (then you can see the "NimManager.py" in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components)

2. Change the following part in "NimManager.py":

Code:
  if nim2 == (nim1 - 1):

to

Code:

The indentation (ie tabs or spaces at the beginning of a line) are very important. They must be exactly right. Otherwise it does not work.

3. Restart GUI

Ready ...

Regards
Thanks, it worked perfectly!
I saw enigma2-src can be uninstalled after doing the fix (but keeping the file NimManager.py).

Should we undo this fix before doing any online update?
Will this fix cause any conflict when BH team finally fixes this bug?

cargen

Vu+ Newbie
Having a strange problem. If I do a firmware upgrade via gui. The system won't reboot. I need to reboot it via terminal/ssh

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Having a strange problem. If I do a firmware upgrade via gui. The system won't reboot. I need to reboot it via terminal/ssh
I suspect that also the menu option for full reboot or deep standby won't work any longer...Is that true?

cargen

Vu+ Newbie
I suspect that also the menu option for full reboot or deep standby won't work any longer...Is that true?
After upgrade is completed and I reboot from terminal. I can reboot from the menu option without any problem. The problem appear only when I do a firmware upgrade from the gui.

nunigaia

After upgrade is completed and I reboot from terminal. I can reboot from the menu option without any problem. The problem appear only when I do a firmware upgrade from the gui.

Have you used open multiboot, on your USB PEN DRIVE?