Open BlackHole Online Update

kadehte

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
at vu zero I tried to update with putty several times. Unfortunately it didn't work to update 4.4.006. at the end the receiver is on the screen and no longer reacts. I had to refill it again. The Vu zero 4K update worked very well.

many thanks

Hi,

with the new update 4.4.07 everything works fine. Update worked well with Vu zero as well.

many thanks

miah

Vu+ Newbie
DEAR ALL
i have problem with my uno se 4k 4.4.01 ,i update last night but still show 4.4.01 and i reinstall image few time and online update still same

krime

Vu+ User
This is my situation!
No update!
79199e941ee38af4c79ce5c802549e5e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
This is my situation!
No update!

The Update happens, just does not change the information from the installed version, you can see this by the date of the last update. Or you can force the search for updates and you will receive the information that there are no updates.

krime

Vu+ User
The Update happens, just does not change the information from the installed version, you can see this by the date of the last update. Or you can force the search for updates and you will receive the information that there are no updates.
Ok.

krime

Vu+ User
I wanted to report significant instability with the latest update!

nunigaia

I wanted to report significant instability with the latest update!

It´s just a number!
I have reinstalled the image, I did an Online Update and it remains on 4.4.001, although the Box is updated and all working as expected, no instalibity felt until now! :)

best regards
nungaia

krime

Vu+ User
It´s just a number!
I have reinstalled the image, I did an Online Update and it remains on 4.4.001, although the Box is updated and all working as expected, no instalibity felt until now! :)

best regards
nungaia
I am not talking about the release number but about strange things for example yesterday the PIP was activated by itself and there was no way to delete it, I had to turn it off from behind then again in a channel change it restarted by itself this I meant by strange things.
Before the last update no problem.

AlexWilMac

Finally fixed the VPS plugin issue, it seems: I'm going to re-adopt it as my main image, then and verifying if everything is al right.