OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks a lot OBH team for the 0.6, I've installed it in multiboot but still I prefer to use my favourite 0.1 (best of the best)

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
Open Black Hole 0.6 skins
which can be downloaded from OBH image server.

(green button>>yellow>>Addons Download Manager>>Open Black Hole Image skins)

OpenBlackHole-Skins MX_HQ7 for Open Black Hole 0.6
OpenBlackHole-Skins MX_S6p for Open Black Hole 0.6
OpenBlackHole-Skins MX_Graphite_HQ_P for Open Black Hole 0.6
OpenBlackHole-Skins MX_HQ9B for Open Black Hole 0.6
OpenBlackHole-Skins MX_HQ10 for Open Black Hole 0.6
how to connect to DCC to access the multiboot? is login and password has been changed?

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Make a FullBackup first of your OpenBH 04 image, and do it.
You can use it in Flash or in OpenMultiboot.

If you use OpenBH 06 in flash ... upon installing images in OpenMultiboot ... Your VFD display, will display the name of image for booting during 5 seconds.

best regards
nunigaia
Thank You. Flashed OpenBH, but as expected, OBH did not see my old images in USB - will have to reflash all. But it is not a problem ;) Problem is where you got that old and terrible (almost googletranslate) Lithuanian translation? :eek: There is good one, made for OpenBH v.0.4 and it's main plugins. I suggested earlier to make a separate from BH topic in OBH theme for it's translations and they will be always in place, when needed

EML

Vu+ Newbie
Also Italian translation isn't very good and many parts are in English. In OBH 0.4 it was ok

nunigaia

Also Italian translation isn't very good and many parts are in English. In OBH 0.4 it was ok

Although the number version of the release ( 06 ), this is a first release, and may have parts of the image not yet translated. I´m not an English guy, but i allways use "English Language" im my STB.

Anyway, thanks for reporting and let us know.

best regards
nunigaia

EML

Vu+ Newbie
Although the number version of the release ( 06 ), this is a first release, and may have parts of the image not yet translated. I´m not an English guy, but i allways use "English Language" im my STB.

Anyway, thanks for reporting and let us know.

best regards
nunigaia

I have no problem to find english menù but naturally prefer my language. Thanks for possibility to use second infobar as default

Matrix10

Administrator
Is FTP running ?

Main Menu >> Setup>>System>>Network>>Ftp setup

If running

Try to make PASS

Telnet your Box
command
passwd
make your PASS

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
yes are running both ftp and telnet ican connect but not appear connected to enigma2 ichange the pass but the same results something is wrong about pass because i saw in other boards asking the same

nunigaia

yes are running both ftp and telnet ican connect but not appear connected to enigma2 ichange the pass but the same results something is wrong about pass because i saw in other boards asking the same

Are you using Dreambox Control Center?

If so, begin to use WinScp and Putty, because DCC has problems with communication with ( lastest versions of OpenBH, OpenVix, OpenSpa and OpenATV ).

best regards
nunigaia