OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
The same very annoying bug remain from earlyer versions - when skipping forward ('back' almost do not use, so don't know) on timeshifting with 3, 6, 9 number buttons very often, but not always skips to timeshift end, after what you can't return back (after it with numbers are switching channels). May be the key frames is being marked wrong?

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
im using winscp for modify lamedb but doesnt works i would like to use dcc 2.96 this is the error that appear for ftp
< 500 PORT/EPRT (Active Mode/Extended Active Mode) is not supported. Use PASV/EPSV instead of this

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
im using winscp for modify lamedb but doesnt works i would like to use dcc 2.96 this is the error that appear for ftp
< 500 PORT/EPRT (Active Mode/Extended Active Mode) is not supported. Use PASV/EPSV instead of this
So, use passive mode, as advised in the error message (in DCC - Configuration > Experts > Ftp type). I use Total Commander's ftp for these purposes - works perfect and useful for the other intentions - multirename, fast changing file attributes, permissions, etc.

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
ok thanks i will test totalcommanders i found the problem was the antivirus kapersky blocked the connection by ftp i disable the antivrus and works fine.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
With almost daily on-line updates to the Image is there anyway/where you can see whats actually being updated?

nunigaia

With almost daily on-line updates to the Image is there anyway/where you can see whats actually being updated?

The /home/root folder has the log of the update done ( last one ). The name of the file is " ipkgupgrade.log "

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Still no support for USB DT original SKY tuner: it is now recognized (as A867) but it's not able to tune any channel.
I also tried the Terratec T2 (perfectly recognized by BH 3.0.2) but this is not even seen (I haven't tried every available driver by chance).

superglud

BH Lover
Obh 0.6 (openbh-0.6-vuduo2-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6.zip Last update: 2016-07-16)

Online update is not working ?
What to do ?

Open Black Hole online Update :

There has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check vuplus-community.net

Open Black Hole Addons Plugins :
Ok

Black Hole Feeds Plugins :
There has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check vuplus-community.net

Open Black Hole Image Skins :
Ok