OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Duo2

nfa2000

Vu+ Newbie
Hello guys
I have a problem with , the image doesn't does not include YouTube TV.
I tried to install the plugin manually with no success!!
kindly Is there a way to add YouTube TV extension to OpenBH 0-6 ?

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello guys
I have a problem with , the image doesn't does not include YouTube TV.
I tried to install the plugin manually with no success!!
kindly Is there a way to add YouTube TV extension to OpenBH 0-6 ?

YouTube TV is included in the image.

Main Menu >> YouTube TV

Install and Update image >> Green>>Yellow>>Obh online update.

Ev0

Admin
It is part of the Opera - HbbTv package, so you need to install that in the speedup panel for Youtube Tv to be installed.

nfa2000

Vu+ Newbie
It's not there , i even reinstall the image with no luck.
though the YouTube TV setting is on the plugin panel ??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 29

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hi all,
I've noticed that the option to have 4 or 5 Channel numbering option (i.e. if you have 10000 + channels) is no longer available in 0.6 version? It was there in 0.4 in the Channel Selection Settings Menu ...

Can this be added in an on-line update or will i have to wait for new Image version (0.8???)

Thanks
Nitemare. :)

nunigaia

Setup > System > User interface > Animations - they don't work (don't changes) in my OBH 0.6/Duo2

Afaik, this is not working ATM in OpenVix based images.
We know that, and was detected before releasing this image.

best regards
nunigaia

Ev0

Admin
Hi all,
I've noticed that the option to have 4 or 5 Channel numbering option (i.e. if you have 10000 + channels) is no longer available in 0.6 version? It was there in 0.4 in the Channel Selection Settings Menu ...

Can this be added in an on-line update or will i have to wait for new Image version (0.8???)

Thanks
Hopefully this will be added in the next online update :)

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Does anybody really use the Animations though ?
Of course - one of the favorite OBH features :yahoo: But if seriously, I'm pressing everything in succession, when translating Menus. Cannot translate, when do not see the real purpose of phrases

Nitemare

Vu+ User

Hi all,

Thanks

Has this been implemented? I did the on-line update yesterday but this option still isn't back??

Thanks.

Ev0

Admin

Hi all,

Thanks

Has this been implemented? I did the on-line update yesterday but this option still isn't back??

Thanks.
Yes it has been implemented.

There is no option to select 4 or 5, you can just enter 5 digits now.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
It works fine for me, on Duo2 and Solo4K

I assume you have not used the alt channel numbering ?

Channel Selection Menu / Alternative numbering mode / Set to "NO"

and i still can't input 5 digits directly on RC to access channels 10000+ ???

I did on-line update yesterday but I'm afraid this option sill eludes me? Weird?

Ev0

Admin
Try another online update, as it definitely works (I just reflashed my Duo2 to double check)