Permanent timeshift ?

thijss

Vu+ User
Is there a permanent time shift plug-in around that works on the new oe2 image's ?
I tried downloading the one from the b.h. addon server but it's not installing but message addon added succesfully comes up .
Most plug-in/ add-ons don't install from the server at the moment do we have to wait untill they are changed to mips32el? still looking for a working 1channel plugin for the latest images too

both permanent timeshift available from the feed not working correctly with new new bh. There were couple of complains regarding this plugin already

thijss

Vu+ User
Finally got it working i changed my primary DNS setting to 8.8.8.8. again wich i had to do before and it installed this time no problem,after i updated the image on line.

does it work without problems? Can you record something then play it back then delete it and try to record some movie again?
Thanks for reply

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Whilst on a channel and PTS is active, can you then press the REC button to start a proper recording on that channel or does it Green Screen?

Whilst on a channel and PTS is active, can you then press the REC button to start a proper recording on that channel or does it Green Screen?

it's not working properly, you're not only one who has trouble to get it working. Addon from BH feed is dated 2011, will it be compatible with new image?

superglud

BH Lover
Permanent Timeshift for Blackhole OE1.6 (Kernel less than 3.2)
was this one "enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.1_mipsel.ipk"
downloaded from here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/permanent-time-shifting-plugin.9737/
and it worked like a charm on my "Vu+ Ultimo" on Blackhole OE1.6

Permanent Timeshift for Blackhole OE2.0
"PermanentTimeshift1.0.0-Final_OE2.0_E2_bh.tgz" installed via BH addon server

Is this the correct version, that is adapted to OE2.0 (1.0.1 vs. 1.0.0-Final) ?

The OE2 version has problems:
1. When it is used in combination with recording, the recording is pixelated
2. When it is used in combination with recording, and after pause-ing the timeshift-view, the timeshift-view cannot be started again
3. When viewing a recording and you press pause, timeshift is started, instead of the viewing of the recording is paused

Best regards

Permanent Timeshift for Blackhole OE1.6 (Kernel less than 3.2)
was this one "enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.1_mipsel.ipk"
downloaded from here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/permanent-time-shifting-plugin.9737/
and it worked like a charm on my "Vu+ Ultimo" on Blackhole OE1.6

Permanent Timeshift for Blackhole OE2.0
"PermanentTimeshift1.0.0-Final_OE2.0_E2_bh.tgz" installed via BH addon server

Is this the correct version, that is adapted to OE2.0 (1.0.1 vs. 1.0.0-Final) ?

The OE2 version has problems:
1. When it is used in combination with recording, the recording is pixelated
2. When it is used in combination with recording, and after pause-ing the timeshift-view, the timeshift-view cannot be started again
3. When viewing a recording and you press pause, timeshift is started, instead of the viewing of the recording is paused

Best regards

I tried to find PTS and have not seen version you're writing about. There are two version actually on the server - but after install both show release date 2011

superglud

BH Lover
I tried to find PTS and have not seen version you're writing about. There are two version actually on the server - but after install both show release date 2011

The naming in "bh addon server" do not necessarily correspond to the actual file name
After download from "bh addon server" and before answering Yes to install, you can check the actual file name on /tmp/
Sorry i am not home at the moment, and i do not remember what the naming was in the "bh addon server"

Best regards

Katikakus

Vu+ User
The version for OE2 is not working correctly. Upgraded to BH 2.0.2, installed Permanent Timeshift for OE2 from addons menu. When I press record button on RC while Timeshift is running, I get GSD.

thijss

Vu+ User
i have no problems with the one i installed make sure you change the setting of your permanent time shift (found in your setup menu)
The only problem i did have is that i tried to run permanent timeshift with my usb via media/usb but when after reversing in a live program the playback would be glitchy,so it only works perfect when i run it with my HDD via media/hdd

Lincsat

Vu+ User
The version for OE2 is not working correctly. Upgraded to BH 2.0.2, installed Permanent Timeshift for OE2 from addons menu. When I press record button on RC while Timeshift is running, I get GSD.

PTS is included in the image already. This is the same problem I reported in BH2.0.1, so still not fixed, shame.

Hammerboy

Vu+ Newbie
I have this running on my VU+ Duo on blackhole v2.0.2, to access this file hit green/yellow/addons download menu/Blackhole feeds plugins and select the permanent timeshift from there...

Give that a go

Attaching crashlog, hope someone will be able to solve.
you use skin which is not from BH feeds, that's first thing - reinstall image and test with the skin from BH server.
And secondly - make sure your hard drive is correctly mounted and timeshift settings are correctly set up