is me diseq

Attachments

• IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 12
Mate, I've posted all settings which need to be done to get it working above this post.
Similar config has been done by myself 3 months ago with DIFFERENT BRAND switches (well, 1 sat less TBH). And it works. My config is very similar too - I have motor connected to input (LNB) 2 of my vu (!) and satellites through diseqc

do not configure tuners using initial wizard.
Do not load default satellites channel list (wizard will ask you to do so - just select option later or manually (can't remember exactly).
Just go through and configure screen, network and mount your existing devices.
Run your on-line update > green > yellow > online bh image update
Then load your favourite channel list into your box using dreambox edit - I mean motor channel list (latest version - it has all satellites configured in right order)
Then follow tutorial posted above.
If you cannot still configure it out try to call sat service company in your local area or send your box to me :wallbash:

malakudi

Vu+ Newbie
@amutsi:
I am Greek, pm me if you don't understand the following.

You need to set your settings in Advanced mode, as user darian23 pointed a few messages before. What he didn't descibe is what you need to setup to also make motor work with the same cable.
You will need to setup all other satellite positions as LNB 1, one by one. You'll setup one first, then just set all other satellite positions as LNB1. You will configure LNB1 as:
DiseqC mode: 1.2
Command order: uncommitted, committed, toneburst
Uncommitted diseqc command: input 1
Use usals for this satellite: yes
Also set your longitute and lattitude for USALS mode.

If it doesn't work with this, you might need to also enable Sequence repeat. I don't remember if Diseqc 1.2 USALS command is sent in start or end of the sequence. If it is sent at start, you will need to enable sequence repeat.

satdz

Vu+ User
Hello, I have a problem in the engine configuration, when I try a satellite, I find, but I can not save the position, how? Thank you.