TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
TSMedia 7.4

First add dependancy Python-textutils then 7.4 ipk full
Thanks to mfaraj57 for continued excellent work!!

I just wanted to give another big thanks guys for your great work . I had a problem updating to 7.4 but after using the file you posted the problem was sorted , so thanks again .

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TS multimedia Center(TSmedia) 7.5

Thanks to mfaraj57

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.5_basic_all.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 153
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.5_full_all.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 484

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys tsmedia wont update from 7.4 to 7.5 , update keeps failing as with 7.3 to 7.4 . is there a dependency file etc to fix this ? , any help appreciated thanks .

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
hi guys tsmedia wont update from 7.4 to 7.5 , update keeps failing as with 7.3 to 7.4 . is there a dependency file etc to fix this ? , any help appreciated thanks .
Which vesion BH do you use? How do you upgrade? You may download the full ipk package from this forum. I did the upgrade from 7.4 to 7.5 using manual installation from addon menu. There is no problem. However, The upgraded from 7.3 to 7.4 using the network updating failed. I do not know the reason and not sure whether it is the problem, but the manual upgrade works for me. (I do not check the new version's links yet, but the installation is fine.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
My favourite piece of TSmedia has stopped working today,Watchseries.I'm sure mfaraj57 will be working on a fix as I speak.Ah we'll,The Inbetweeners is on so that'll do for now!

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have tried to watch something on 7.5 but nothing seems to work. is there another update available anywhere?
thanks for some reply

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have tried Putlocker and some other but nothing. I have tried Film On and expats also nothing, same for some IPTV sports.
Is it best that I uninstall and try installing it again?
thanks

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Just tried Putlocker and it doesn't work.Don't think that it ever has.Also tried Expat and Filmon and both work no problem.Also WatchonlineSeries,Movies25 and Icefilms.Try uninstalling then reinstalling TSMedia 7.5 and see if that helps.

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
@ Robocop 1967
Thanks for your reply. Have uninstalled from Root and then installed latest full IPK (*322) but still ExPats and Film On UK TV does not open up. Have not checked others as this is what we really need to see.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Hello vamas.Have you used any previous versions of the plugin that have actually worked?I don't know which country you live in but it could be the links are blocked in certain countries.Maybe someone could share some light on this as I'm not entirely sure.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Just a thought vamas,I have just tried IPTV list updater and if you install IPTV England all of the streams I tried worked and there are a good selection

lee171181

Vu+ Newbie
I have various issues with TS Media 7.5:

ITV1 not working on Expat TV
Filmon cuts out on all channels after 3-4 mins (I have already added username & pass into login file)
Navi X not working at all on any streams

Any fixes for any of the above? Running on Openvix & box located in Spain. At the moment just trying to watch UK Terrestrial TV channels (BBC, ITV etc)

Thanks

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
@robocop 1967
Thanks again for your message.
I have had all the UK channels prior to this version.
Have not ever used the iptv. Can you pls eloborate some mre info or maybe pm me.