TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

enzo1974

Vu+ Newbie
I tried the version 7.8 and most addons do not work on BH. I am having problems reverting back to previous versions.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Does 7.7 work bein sport channels ? and where is it mate in tsmedia thanks.
There used to be an IPTV feeds list in the IPTV add on but it's not there anymore.It was great for a while but like alot of feeds they don't last very long.I've just tried Bein sports in IPTV/Oneplaylist but I couldn't get any of them to work and my box was hanging alot on a few of them

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
Does 7.7 work bein sport channels ? and where is it mate in tsmedia thanks.

theres is tsmedia 7.7 test and also tsmedia 7.7 full (they are different as the full version is updated ) I tried tsmedia 7.8 but as reported on this thread it has problems so im now using tsmedia 7.7 full and its working quite well .

there was a bien sports sports app in tsmedia but it seems to have been removed . navi extreme is good for sports channels of all types . another solution is to create an m3u file (using notepad ) and then source iptv links for the bien sports channels and add them to the m3u file (call the file bien sports .m3u and then save it . next use vu control center or dream control center and ftp the m3u file to etc / tsmedia .

once that's done you can use tsmedia to play the iptv links , simply open tsmedia and then go to user streams , then select user m3u playlists , then view the channels . I have multiple m3u files in there with iptv channels and its a good way to play iptv links even simple tv links . you can use vucc/dcc to edit the m3u file and update the links as they change .

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
I have tried all different version of tsmedia I can't get any link to work atall ?

did you check that your box is definitely connecting to the net ? , I can confirm that tsmedia 7.7 full does work but I haven't tried every single app and link . check to see if your box definitely connects to the net , try other apps on your box (not in tsmedia ) try youtube or see if the box connects to blackhole addons panel .

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
guys tsmedia 7.7 full working ok , ive asked before but youtube videos still wont download , is it possible to fix this please ? as its good to be able to download videos . thank you .

Yazz

Vu+ Newbie
This very latest update will solve your problem:

IPTV List Updater mips32el.ipk con teledunet fix

Changelog:

+from 02.09.2014:
+- fix Teledunet ID0
+- change Version to 1.62-02.09.14
+
from 25.08.2014:
- add many Bouquetfiles from TVtuxLive.com
- change Version to 1.62-25.08.14

Thx to Nobody28

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.62.+git921+75de60a-r27_mips32el.ipk
    1.9 MB · Views: 127

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi to all... and thanks for your hard work....
a problem for me: every strem thet works in plugin, if added to bouquet doesn't work...... I can see directly from channel list in bouquet some others channels taken from IPTV list updater, but the same channel that works fine in the plugin, never works from the list of channel in bouquet.
Any idea? something wrogn by me I suppose, but what ?

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.9 test
test version available in tools/file library/software beta
Thanks to mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.9_test_all.ipk
    7.3 MB · Views: 161

Don Andres

BH Lover
From version 7. 7 I get error on "YouTube onfire " , it is not posible to access the content .
Is this sorted out in 7.9 ?