TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Yes.Well give it a go because that's the latest version.I'm using it at the moment and it is like a lot of past versions.Somethings work and some don't.Movies25 is mine and the better halfs favourite because she watches a lot of films and I like it because it keeps her quiet!!!

garryboy

Vu+ Newbie
Looking for a bit if help. My dad has been using tmedia plugin and I upgraded his box today and installed the latest 7.9 version. He's not to pleased as he has lost icefilms 2 and movies 25 2 Can anyone tell me what version included these two. I know its post 7.2

Any help much appreciated

patoce0497

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I have a problem to play a playlist with iptv. I explain, I have made a file m3u with differents url, all of them work on vlc (pc or tablet) and in ts media, the url with .m3u8 doesn't work. Is there a solution for that?

Thanks

tiestot

Vu+ Newbie
Hello what image are the best for Tsmedia 7.6 and up i am using newnigma and i need to use v 7.1 . all the new Tsmedia link not working

komodo1

Vu+ Newbie
THIS IS THE NEW TSMEDIA VERSON 7.9.1
TSmedia 7.91
-New addons
-fixed reported bugs
-new style and graphics
-new italic default font

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.91_light_all.ipk
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.91_full_all.ipk
    7.7 MB · Views: 212

tiestot

Vu+ Newbie
i use 7.9.1 and i dont got Cartoon hd and alluc 11 to work and some other thigs to, anyone that got this working?