TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Evening guys!Unfortunately vamas I have just tried the IPTV list updater and the links that we're working yesterday are not working today.I also tried Expat and yes,ITV isn't working but a few other channels are.That's the beauty about this game.You just never know from one day to the next!

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TS multimedia Center(TSmedia) 7.6 test version

Thanks to mfaraj57

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.6_test_all.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 310

vustarter00

Vu+ Newbie
solo2, latest bh image - Ilivetv doesn't work - is anyone else having the same problem?

also, what's the difference between FilmOn and ExpatTV? - both streams show FilmOn in the upper right corner.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
I don't use IliveTv but I've just tested it and the links I tried worked although the sound was out of sync.Expat TV uses Filmon streams so there isn't much difference.

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
I would just like to report that user m3u playlists doesn't seem to work (in tsmedia 7.6) , it says error playing streams with every link in every m3u file . please can this be fixed in the next update as it is a great way to view iptv thanks .

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
TSMedia 7.7 full version beta available now from tools/software beta.Testing it at the moment and it's working a lot better than the last couple of updates.Icefilms II has got all my favourite TV shows working at the moment which is great and it keeps the better half happy!!

fairsats

Vu+ User
TSMedia 7.7 full version beta available now from tools/software beta.Testing it at the moment and it's working a lot better than the last couple of updates.Icefilms II has got all my favourite TV shows working at the moment which is great and it keeps the better half happy!!
Just tried tsmedia/tools/software update/no upgrade available....please where is this update TIA

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Sorry, still half asleep.Meant to say above file is TSMedia 7.7 full version.Also available from TSMedia tools/files library/software beta

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
TSMedia 7.8 full version.Thanks to mfaraj57.
whats new:--more addons-fixed bugs

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.8_full_all.ipk
    6.2 MB · Views: 182

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Yes it will run on vu solo.Just transfer to temp folder and manually install ipk file.Just started testing 7.8 and I don't seem to get many of the addons working and very few links.Can someone confirm this please.

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
Yes it will run on vu solo.Just transfer to temp folder and manually install ipk file.Just started testing 7.8 and I don't seem to get many of the addons working and very few links.Can someone confirm this please.

same here , I tried icefilms 1 and 2 movies25 1 and 2 and 1channel and not one link worked , and no movies played . however alluc movies did play a movie . so its back to 7.7 for the time being .