Announcements Vu+ Duo2

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hmm,as it stands now if will be pn market until Christmas will be good, because that boxes will come out in November, they should already have the official announcement,so... we must to wait for official info.

Giampaolo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone, ok there are a news of price of VU+ DUO2, ok guys without hard dish the price is 599.00. I found this price at store on internet, and maybe the avaiability is to January.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
I read a price indication of 445 Euro for DUO2 which would make a lot more sense to me. This in relation with other brands/products and the current going price for SOLO2. It will probably also take a lot longer before the first release date (waiting for experiences with SOLO2).

But one never knows with flagship products. The current price tag for an ULTIMO is also relativily high compared to other VU+ models in my opinion.

Anybody who heard something about the new Dual DVB-S2 Tuner? Putting that one into my UNO is a serious alternative to a new box.

G

Godanapo

Any idea about this new tuner sensibility?
I mean, when we try to catch some difficult sats or high/low SR values :)

rytas

Vu+ User
For me the most important is media player funcioalities. I would like to see DTS-HD Master 7.1 pass through (for mkv and Blu-Ray movies) and also better MP3 playback. At this moment media player in VU Duo (1) is very poor... Hope it will be better in VU Duo 2
Obviously it will .Every things down to processor-better processor much much bigger possibilities

rytas

Vu+ User
Obviously it will .Every things down to processor-better processor much much bigger possibilities
Another question have occurred: would duo2 to run 3 tb hdd, I know that vu duo can run maximum 2tb hardrives.

rytas

Vu+ User
good at all.
When is the release date of vuo Duo2?
Greetings from Spain.
You'll have to wait for March(at least).At a moment they(marusys) are monitoring vu solo2 -and what they can improve in vu duo2.Some old stock needs to be cleared off the shop shelves as well( so no rush at all).
I waiting for one myself too.

rytas

Vu+ User
Seems that we guys will have to wait for vu duo2 very very long -Vu duo2 has gone from official vuplus.com website.