Announcements Vu+ Duo2

Don Andres

BH Lover
What's the hurry guyz ?
By Solo2 in the mean time , and you'll find what to expect in Duo 2 !
Can not imagine that Duo 2 could be much better then Solo2 , last one is just amaizing !!!:notworthy:

Gigantone

Vu+ User
What's the hurry guyz ?
By Solo2 in the mean time , and you'll find what to expect in Duo 2 !
Can not imagine that Duo 2 could be much better then Solo2 , last one is just amaizing !!!:notworthy:
Well, I'm not agree. Sure, Solo2 is amazing! But why I must have external power supply? Why must I use an USB DTT tuner? Why must I install just 2,5" internal hdd? I believe that Solo2 is a very high quality entry level, not a top box. Very interesting BMW comparison above: Yes it's right!

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
1: For me external power supply is much better as less heat going into the reciever also easier to replace if any problems do occur.
2: You dont have to use usb dtt tuner Use the reciever for what it is ie: a twin tuner satellite reciever
3: Why would you want something bigger than a 2.5" hard drive. These days technology is all about been compact and not taking up much space

Gigantone

Vu+ User
Surely makes a sense, but I really don't understand why they announced it at ANGA COM 2012!! I believe that 1 year is too long time between first announcement and real market launch. But maybe development delays occurred. So, we will wait. Just thought buying ULTIMO, but it would be a non-sense decision.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Was announced with Solo2, seems that Solo2 is selling very well, and it's not a good commercial decision to sell two quite equal products at the same time (It's only my opinion!), so SEE YOU AT ANGA COM 2013!

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Was announced with Solo2, seems that Solo2 is selling very well, and it's not a good commercial decision to sell two quite equal products at the same time (It's only my opinion!), so SEE YOU AT ANGA COM 2013!

I don't see the competition between Solo2 and Duo2. The Duo2 is a replacement for Ultimo mainly and is expected to be in the same price range. I wonder how many people are still bying the Ultimo/Duo? Also interesting to see is that in the UK the UNO is now being sold mostly with the new Double Tuner being factory mounted. This Double Tuner UNO has about the same price there as the SOLO2. Did not see that in other countries yet, but it does make sense to me. There are pro's and con's to both choices depending to what you want.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Model min. price incl. VAT
Vu+ Ultimo 3xS2
479,00 €
Vu+ Ultimo 2xS2
459,00 €
Vu+ Ultimo 1xS2
439,00 €
Vu+ Solo
212,00 €
Vu+ Uno
269,00 €
Vu+ Duo
299,00 €
Vu+ Solo2
319,00 €
Vu+ Duo2
500,00 €
These are the minimum prices for end user from eastern Europe Vu+ disributor.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Model min. price incl. VAT
These are the minimum prices for end user from eastern Europe Vu+ disributor.

What would you prefer the old Duo or the Uno with a Double Tuner? Why don't you offer that combination?
it also shows the margin/profit made on the pluggable tuners (=extra 20 Euro/unit on Ultimo).

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Sorry, but I'm only end user, not a seller and I repeat, these are the prices from Vu+ official Eastern Europe distributor. He sells Vu+ double DVB-S2 tuner for 75.- Eur.

edu1971

Vu+ Newbie
Because there is too much silence at the launch of the vu + duo 2?
I do not understand
Nobody knows anything about the launch. or is that are having problems in the construction of Vuo duo 2?
greetings from Spain

Mito

Administrator
Because there is too much silence at the launch of the vu + duo 2?
I do not understand
Nobody knows anything about the launch. or is that are having problems in the construction of Vuo duo 2?
greetings from Spain
When there will be sure news they will be reported.
At the moment, there are only rumors.

rytas

Vu+ User
When there will be sure news they will be reported.
At the moment, there are only rumors.
Here guys there is no any need to escalate rumors.
Nobody knows when and how much exactly it will cost.
Duo2 will not appear on market before July.