Announcements Xbmc soon in Black Hole image

mosad

BH Lover
Xbmc and OpenGL animations soon in your Vu+

Dear members,
Vu+ is working hard on software side to make your Vu+ box always better and to improve your fun.
Xbmc and OpenGL animations will be soon included in Black Hole images for your Vu+ soloSe, Solo2 and Duo2

Here is a little preview of Black Hole Xbmc (running on Solo2)
Thanks shiro

Please add arabic language in xbmc

Shiro

BH-C
Warning: @all members that are going to test the beta image with Xbmc and animations inside:

Because Xbmc will install many addons and graphics, to prevent to full your flash, be sure to have and hdd mounted in your box or use a Usb stick or a Nas mounted on /media/hdd
In other words, before to launch xbmc be sure to have a device mounted in /media/hdd

foz

Vu+ Newbie
Shiro I am looking forward to testing this, I looked a few times at trying to port this over to mipsel myself but sadly my knowledge is not good enough
is this a full Xbmc/kodi/openelec port or will the repos need recoding?
thanks for your great work and really looking forward to testing this
foz

dabezt

Vu+ User
Warning: @all members that are going to test the beta image with Xbmc and animations inside:

Because Xbmc will install many addons and graphics, to prevent to full your flash, be sure to have and hdd mounted in your box or use a Usb stick or a Nas mounted on /media/hdd
In other words, before to launch xbmc be sure to have a device mounted in /media/hdd

Thnx Shiro. I'm waiting you upload it to download xbmc and test it in a solo2 with media/hdd...

BTW VTI images released this morning a beta version of their image with xbmc... Regards!

Gimi Jassi

Vu+ Newbie
Ive been testing the VTi image for about 13 hours now and the fact that its already pretty big as an image is an issue. Also most apps don't work yet on xbmc, with script errors on 1channel , navi x etc.. ( they don't open up at all even after fiddling with the setup ). Theres literally no space left to install any other plugins after playing around with xbmc for a bit... However Blackhole images are slimmer and after deleting a few unnecessary things it should all be great. Furthermore xbmc runs very very smoothly which is a good sign, and its only a matter of time before everything is functioning and my VU SOLO 2 is a perfect all in one media hub.... so I'm over the moon.. Thank you so much... ( NOTE - I do Have a HDD mounted but the flash was filled anyway on the vti image...)

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
Ive been testing the VTi image for about 13 hours now and the fact that its already pretty big as an image is an issue. Also most apps don't work yet on xbmc, with script errors on 1channel , navi x etc.. ( they don't open up at all even after fiddling with the setup ). Theres literally no space left to install any other plugins after playing around with xbmc for a bit... However Blackhole images are slimmer and after deleting a few unnecessary things it should all be great. Furthermore xbmc runs very very smoothly which is a good sign, and its only a matter of time before everything is functioning and my VU SOLO 2 is a perfect all in one media hub.... so I'm over the moon.. Thank you so much... ( NOTE - I do Have a HDD mounted but the flash was filled anyway on the vti image...)
Yes! This sets VU+ as the perfect home media device. Great news!

Shiro

BH-C

Please remember this is Black Hole board and not Vti, don't post here reports about other.
BTW It is true that many addons are not yet working in xbmc package. This because Vu+ is working on Xbmc adaption and they are looking before to Xbmc stability than at addons.
But it is strange that xbmc is filling your flash if you have hdd installed and mounted.
Please test Black Hole image with hdd and let me know if this is solved. P.s. remember to map hdd in device manager before to launch xbmc.

Gimi Jassi

Vu+ Newbie
Please remember this is Black Hole board and not Vti, don't post here reports about other.
BTW It is true that many addons are not yet working in xbmc package. This because Vu+ is working on Xbmc adaption and they are looking before to Xbmc stability than at addons.
But it is strange that xbmc is filling your flash if you have hdd installed and mounted.
Please test Black Hole image with hdd and let me know if this is solved. P.s. remember to map hdd in device manager before to launch xbmc.
Sorry about that , Just wanted to give some insight ... And of course I will test the blackhole image as soon as its up, will it be uploaded on the
Vu+ Solo2 Black Hole Images section??
Once again thanx..

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Xbmc and OpenGL animations soon in your Vu+
Good news, hope to do the same great job for the Ultimo

Dear members,
Vu+ is working hard on software side to make your Vu+ box always better and to improve your fun.
Xbmc and OpenGL animations will be soon included in Black Hole images for your Vu+ soloSe, Solo2 and Duo2

Here is a little preview of Black Hole Xbmc (running on Solo2)