Announcements Xbmc soon in Black Hole image

powel

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your kind reply. I tried to install navi-x version 3-78 as you mentioned. I did get dependencies not met. Also, can you please tell me where to download navi-x 4.0. I wonder what that means dependencies not met.

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Thanks for your kind reply. I tried to install navi-x version 3-78 as you mentioned. I did get dependencies not met. Also, can you please tell me where to download navi-x 4.0. I wonder what that means dependencies not met.
Is not working here to.

powel

Vu+ Newbie
so its better to use another version of navi-x. Is anyone running running navi-x on xbmc blackhole 2.15. Thanks, please share

powel

Vu+ Newbie
Can u tell me what version Navix your using. As for the script file, can u tell me please how to install. I have Navix 4.0 installed already in xbmc but im getting script failed. Im using vuoduo2 with blackhole 2.15, thanks jrbmw

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Ftp the zip file to your hdd then go into settings ...addons and choose install from zip ,thats it,
I believe its ver 4.0

jason kearns

Vu+ Newbie
Xbmc on solo2 is amazing so far. have Navi x, 1 channel and icefilm. what more can one want? bye bye Ts media :)
Can anyone tell me is it possible to back up xbmc settings as there not stored when i backed up the image. Is there a folder i can extract through ftp and then put back on if i reflash? Or something along these lines to back up XBMC with all addons?

tigrousad

Vu+ Newbie
Xbmc on solo2 is amazing so far. have Navi x, 1 channel and icefilm. what more can one want? bye bye Ts media :)
Can anyone tell me is it possible to back up xbmc settings as there not stored when i backed up the image. Is there a folder i can extract through ftp and then put back on if i reflash? Or something along these lines to back up XBMC with all addons?

the xbmc sttings ( addons, profile...) are saved in HDD, so you can change images without touch an more your xbmc...
the images and backup touch only "configuration" folder so not wory dear

jason kearns

Vu+ Newbie
the xbmc sttings ( addons, profile...) are saved in HDD, so you can change images without touch an more your xbmc...
the images and backup touch only "configuration" folder so not wory dear
Thanks, You see its more getting the exact same image/xbmc onto my second box is what im after. Iv backed up my image and can flash that no problem. Is there a file i can extract and then ftp to the second box so xbmc is identical? If that makes sense :)

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Thanks, You see its more getting the exact same image/xbmc onto my second box is what im after. Iv backed up my image and can flash that no problem. Is there a file i can extract and then ftp to the second box so xbmc is identical? If that makes sense :)
I'd say copy the xbmc folder on hdd and then ftp to the hdd on second box