Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.3 Hyperspace

georgespace

Vu+ Newbie
I have the vusolo2 and when i update the new image 2.0.3 hyperspace, the box did not make update with usb stick and the front panel write only starting..... and thats all!! I try with older image but nothing , it seems that my vusolo ..stuck!!? What can i do? Thank you.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Try other stick, and when Solo2 will tell you "reboot in x seconds", don't remove it. Wait until will be written "reboot in 2 (1,0) seconds" and remove it in that moment. Before flashing, let the box off (rear switch) at least for 1 minute.

Sorry, I thought to be in Solo2 section :chair:

georgespace

Vu+ Newbie
Try other stick, and when Solo2 will tell you "reboot in x seconds", don't remove it. Wait until will be written "reboot in 2 (1,0) seconds" and remove it in that moment. Before flashing, let the box off (rear switch) at least for 1 minute.
My problem is that the vusolo doesn't make reboot at all.....i have already try 3 different stick and different images(older than 2.0.3 hyperpace) but nothing .... the box is stuck!!

Brian Langford

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Have just upgrades to 2.03 and I must admit it seems faster on my solo 1 , however I am getting the message Tuner unavailable. Anyone else having similar issues and how to resolve. Thanks in advance

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi

Have just upgrades to 2.03 and I must admit it seems faster on my solo 1 , however I am getting the message Tuner unavailable. Anyone else having similar issues and how to resolve. Thanks in advance

Seems, that you want to watch other channel while other is recording (DVB-S) or you loaded some DVB-T settings without having DVB-T tuner.

Brian Langford

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Thank you for your response although I am not clear what you mean.

I have just downloaded the new BH image for my solo 1 and I no longer have a tuner. I have just reflashed with an older BH image which was working earlier and now have the same problem.

Any ideas how to rectify

Armageddon

BH Lover
Anyone knows why my machine green screens about every 30 min regardless of using it or if its idling? Is it possible to see that in crashlog? It seema that this is happening when i use the box without sat or network connected. I sometimes use this box as a mediaplayer in my caravan.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_47903.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 14

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
i get green screen now every time i try to access bh speed up, also wont let me create swap file even though i have usb set up as media/usb

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
thanks,removed the languages not needed, had already created swap file to 8g but still get green screen on entering bh speed up