Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.3 Hyperspace

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
definatly problem with crosspeg, just downloaded epg open tv in crosspeg and it creenscreens when black hole speed up or teleportation is selected

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
reflashed yet again with clean usb and download of image, set up everything on avalon usb set to 2 partitions 1 to universe 8g and one to swap 8g all settings were ok untill downloaded open epg, now usb not showing in device manager and i just know if i try to go into bh speed up it will crash, system info showing mem total 106364kb mem free 10004kb,

so it seems definatly something to do with crosspeg afecting all the settings

paolino

Vu+ User+++
reflashed yet again with clean usb and download of image, set up everything on avalon usb set to 2 partitions 1 to universe 8g and one to swap 8g all settings were ok untill downloaded open epg, now usb not showing in device manager and i just know if i try to go into bh speed up it will crash, system info showing mem total 106364kb mem free 10004kb,

so it seems definatly something to do with crosspeg afecting all the settings

Did you enable SWAP file http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-setup-a-swap-file-using-a-usb-stick.10047/?
I don't have Solo. My Solo2 is not comparable (more RAM and flash). I can try this evening with Duo.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
yes enabled swap file, the curious thing is that when i re start gui and loose epg data all shows again, i think the epg data is not saving to usb even though its set in crosspeg menu to media/usb

So I'll try with Solo2 to avoid GSOD :D. (to see where epg.dat is saved)

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
paolino, would appreciate if you try on your duo, i really like bh image and dont want to go with another image, hope can sort it, ps i have also taken out the languages not required in usr/share/enigma2/pol to try and gain more space, have bare minimum of plugins and disabled all but autoresolution and bhepg backup in bh speedup

paolino

Vu+ User+++
paolino, would appreciate if you try on your duo, i really like bh image and dont want to go with another image, hope can sort it, ps i have also taken out the languages not required in usr/share/enigma2/pol to try and gain more space, have bare minimum of plugins and disabled all but autoresolution and bhepg backup in bh speedup

OK, I'll try both ;).

paolino

Vu+ User+++
the one that comes allready loaded on the image bh203

I refuse. I can't find CrossEPG in BH 203. I'll try tomorrow on github.

PS: I hate stuff which depends on external servers, is not a part of BH image and can create GSOD without any warning :confused:.

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
I refuse. I can't find CrossEPG in BH 203. I'll try tomorrow on github.

PS: I hate stuff which depends on external servers, is not a part of BH image and can create GSOD without any warning :confused:.
but it comes with the download image, how can you not find it ?????? its one of the plugins on the image along with webif etc

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
bh epg gives me the same greenscreen and i believe that relies on outside servers , rytec or open tv,

what epg is purely just blackhole ?