Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.0.3 Hyperspace

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhSettings.py", line 1415, in updateFeed2
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhSettings.py", line 1429, in updateList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhSettings.py", line 1445, in checkInst
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/bhspeed.tmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method BhSpeedUp.updateFeed2 of <class 'Blackhole.BhSettings.BhSpeedUp'>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
<pythonMD5sum>
<!-- Cannot allocate memory -->
</pythonMD5sum>
</crashlogs>
</opendreambox>

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@lacierva: Your Image is corrupted, you have to reflash. Afterthen I suggest to you to create on USB universes and SWAP and to use Avalon for your plugins and other stuff.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
just sused it before you posted and mounting now, i take it then when i download any plug in i will get the option to store it in universe ?

Sorry, I don't understand. You have to install BH in flash, next make two partitions on USB flash, install universes, select Swap to USB.

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
now so far so good have created the swap and universe, and can access universe and bh speed up without crash, i still have not downloaded epg, will this store on the swap file as well as the picons ? thanks for all the help, i think i am close to have image running perfect

paolino

Vu+ User+++
now so far so good have created the swap and universe, and can access universe and bh speed up without crash, i still have not downloaded epg, will this store on the swap file as well as the picons ? thanks for all the help, i think i am close to have image running perfect

You have to configure CrossEPG to save data on USB.

lacierva

Vu+ Newbie
after downloading epg from bh rytec to usb, the box greenscreens when universe is selected
all was ok till download of epg, must be corrupting something

paolino

Vu+ User+++
after downloading epg from bh rytec to usb, the box greenscreens when universe is selected
all was ok till download of epg, must be corrupting something

Rytec server has some problems. Try to "search". I don't remember now, where is exactly thi stuff. It's a fresh issue.