Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

boutchous

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible in the futur propose a plugin for delete all unused plugins or drivers for dvb-usb etc ...
I've seen this in last VTI ( plugin zéro config ) and i think it's a good solution
Thanks ;)

baw

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you BH Team! Great image, just a question.....what can i do for install another plugins ...with a fresh install image and 3-4 plugins installed after, i'm at 96% flash......

abrasmelin

Vu+ Newbie
Cant flash. Put the vuplus folder to my fat32 formatted hdd drive. Switched the device. It showed me there is an update with "Update!" message on the screen. Then it said "ch- to start update". I pushed the ch - button but it is not starting to update. It boots to the earlier image (which is 1.7.9)

valkata

Vu+ Newbie
While I appreciate your work, I must say, that it is a huge step back in stability compared to Black Pole. I've got 4 green screens in less than two hours... Going back to Black Pole.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
While I appreciate your work, I must say, that it is a huge step back in stability compared to Black Pole. I've got 4 green screens in less than two hours... Going back to Black Pole.
crashlog ?
Why and How ?
Your post really does not help anyone fix the issue ???

Status
Not open for further replies.