Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

samad

Vu+ Newbie

I found a bug : Image crashes if you press exit button when viewing System Info ( blue panel, then yellow button) . After the green screen, the picture comes back but reduced in size, need to zap several times to get back the picture full screen. and not instal ts panel 6.8
Nota : I use MX-X1 skin.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I found a bug : Image crashes if you press exit button when viewing System Info ( blue panel, then yellow button) . After the green screen, the picture comes back but reduced in size, need to zap several times to get back the picture full screen. and not instal ts panel 6.8​
Nota : I use MX-X1 skin.​
You must carry out online image update which was released yesterday evening. Green Button > Yellow Button > online black hole image update

chris4

Vu+ Newbie
ok done everything working great:
install parallel universe and no problem in flash
OE 2.0 is much faster than 1.6
it was about time for BH team to update....1.6 is old history
thank u BH team!!!!

P.S: I install DVB-T usb tuner (msi digivox) and there is no bug in snr and agc in terrestrial channels!!!!

Mirexx

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Thanks for the new image, but ... Tell me, after the installation image, the receiver does not respond to change time zone. Image after installing updated through online

irsoy80

Vu+ User
I did these steps:
1) Install BH2.0.0 in flash
2) Creation of "AVALON Universe" and Jump to it
3) Start the "online update"
4) Send chains by "Dreamset 2.38"
==> Everything works fine, also the "system info> exit" problem

But when I turned to "Blackhole in flash", the "online update" tells that nothing to download, and the problem of "system info> exit" persists

So

If we made an online update in any univers, we can't made it in the flash

Could investigate please.

baw

Vu+ Newbie
Awesome image..now with 1080p/60Hz the image is spectacular..THANK YOU VERY MUCH! BH TEAM

TheDudeAbides

Vu+ Newbie
Looks like the satellite configuration is screwed up. Advacned shows just one satellite and Simple gives me the A/B/C/D configuration. I think it should be the other way round. Even then, I can't select 23.5°. I'm using a Multytenne (19.2, 13.0, 23.5 and 28.2)

Another issue when deflating XEPGDB. It seems to never stop deflating and the message is still on screen. Stuck on http://crossepg.sifteam.eu/rytec_uk_xmltv.headers.db.gz

Looks like the satellite configuration is screwed up. Advacned shows just one satellite and Simple gives me the A/B/C/D configuration. I think it should be the other way round. Even then, I can't select 23.5°. I'm using a Multytenne (19.2, 13.0, 23.5 and 28.2)

Another issue when deflating XEPGDB. It seems to never stop deflating and the message is still on screen. Stuck on http://crossepg.sifteam.eu/rytec_uk_xmltv.headers.db.gz

try to upload new satellites.xml into your box
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/new-source-to-build-your-satellites-xml-files.6510/

problem with rytec provider will look like that when provider is not available when you trying to download it or server is unavailable. Try later on

Status
Not open for further replies.