Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkata

Vu+ Newbie
Online image update fails to update to Rev. B
Everytime I du update, it downloads ask-vuplus-base and timezones-alternative, reports, that it installed 2 packages, restart - timezone bug not fixed, and if I do online update it again downloads and "installs" those two packages...

dimfil

BH Lover
For me, also, the timezone related bug persists...
At least for my timezone which is Athens (+2) there is no fix. I notice that there is no bug for other timezones, though, such as +1 zones...

Shiro

BH-C
For me, also, the timezone related bug persists...
At least for my timezone which is Athens (+2) there is no fix. I notice that there is no bug for other timezones, though, such as +1 zones...

No it works fine. Try to update again.

valkata

Vu+ Newbie
Tried it many times - Time zone not fixed. By the way, I'm in UTC+2 too.

By the way, guys, I am confused about one thing.

I thought that installing new imae over another completely erases the old one. However my root password, which I changed from default a few weeks ago, doesn't change to default root/root when I write new image.

Is that normal or I am doing something wrong?

dimfil

BH Lover

Sorry Shiro, but it doesn't...
I tried online update several times this morning and every time the receiver updates task-vu-plus and timezone-alternative. I have a message for a successful update but every time it updates the same 2 packages again, so probably the update is not done right...

I tried other timezones just to check, and I see the bug is there too...
Please check...

Other than that, great job as always. The image is great. A very-very big step ahead for Blackhole team!

dimfil

BH Lover
Sorry about the above mistake...
The two packages are task-vuplus-base and timezone-alternatives...

Just checked again and are supposed to be updated once again, but no timezone fix...

Shiro

BH-C
Sorry about the above mistake...
The two packages are task-vuplus-base and timezone-alternatives...
Just checked again and are supposed to be updated once again, but no timezone fix...

It seems there is a problem for you with online update and it is not working a expected.
I don't know the reason. Please be patient this is the first image with new OE.
Are you using multiboot or parallel universes ?

dimfil

BH Lover
It seems there is a problem for you with online update and it is not working a expected.
I don't know the reason. Please be patient this is the first image with new OE.
Are you using multiboot or parallel universes ?

Of course, I understand. We all should be patient as this is a great new image by a great team. I am confident that Blackhole team will work this out...
I just posted the problem here because I see that it concerns others too, I am not the only one...

I'm not using multiboot. I use parallel universes, but the bug existed from the very beginning, even before mounting the necessary usb partition. Now the bug extends to all universes...

ulli534

Vu+ User
Hey guys from the BH-Team, i`m already too late , but let me say thank you very much for this excellent work

Status
Not open for further replies.