Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkata

Vu+ Newbie
Now I've read this line:
"YOU MUST install this as a fresh image, restoring from a previous backup will corrupt the image and make it very unstable. You also will need to check for and remove any vuplus folders found on your hdd or usb devices before you install this image"

What does it mean "install this as fresh image"? Is installing from USB flash fresh install?
Also do I have to completely erase my Vu+ Uno HDD before installing?

baw

Vu+ Newbie
Now I've read this line:
"YOU MUST install this as a fresh image, restoring from a previous backup will corrupt the image and make it very unstable. You also will need to check for and remove any vuplus folders found on your hdd or usb devices before you install this image"

What does it mean "install this as fresh image"? Is installing from USB flash fresh install?
Also do I have to completely erase my Vu+ Uno HDD before installing?
no...hdd no... just the flash image...and eventual parallel universes to bing bang...

mortirolo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all.
I wanna inform you of a bug in the autoresolution plugin.
If you activate the plugin, for example on the hd progressive mode only appears as an option "defalult "1" "5" "4" "7" on the oe 1.6 image appears different options like 720p 50.
if you select something different than "default" and then switches to a channel that natively broadcasts at 720p 50hz like "TVE HD" (dvb-t spain) after a few seconds a green screen appears.
I have 1080i selected as a native resolution on the image.
i hope this can help you to solve the problem.
Thanks.

valkata

Vu+ Newbie

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1361032437.log.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
  • enigma2_crash_1361049601.log.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • enigma2_crash_1361052529.log.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 2

valkata

Vu+ Newbie
Have you carried out online image update yet ?
I've just got another crash. I've performed online image update. Dialog was displayd "Press OK to restart STD". Pressed OK and green screen. "No Space left on drive". STB completely frozen, had to use power switch. Now it just stuck while starting.

Isn't Black Hole 2 too large for Vu+ Uno?

abrasmelin

Vu+ Newbie
I still cant flash with usb. It is still 1.7.9. I have checked hdd and there is no backup vuplus. What i am doing wrong?

abrasmelin

Vu+ Newbie
I have formatted my usbstick as fat32. Put the content of the zip to usbstick. Put the usbstick to the frontpanel of the device while it is off. Switched on the device. It found the update and said "update!" in led panel. I then pushed "ch-" button. It said "starting" and the device booted up correctly without upgrading. It is still 1.7.9

I've just got another crash. I've performed online image update. Dialog was displayd "Press OK to restart STD". Pressed OK and green screen. "No Space left on drive". STB completely frozen, had to use power switch. Now it just stuck while starting.

Isn't Black Hole 2 too large for Vu+ Uno?
what is your config? usb mounted as hdd - or only usb is mounted?
Simply saying there is no space on your mounted device to handle temporary files required for update

Status
Not open for further replies.