Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.1 OE 2

gsarwar55

Vu+ Newbie
Sounds very familiar to me. Is the drive properly mounted via Blue Panel? Without doing so you will see the drive via the browser and can e.g. play media on it but it won't record to it giving the message you reported. This is very confusing at least in the beginning. I also learned that it should be formatted EXT3 and not NTFS.

Thank you brother for quick reply. I several times initialized. The message appear " No HDD or HDD not to be initialized"" I tried to my best but fail. Now I am going to install the previous version BH 1..7.9 .

atajuelos

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem with BH 2.0.1, when I run telnet "ps" does not work I get the following message:
root@vuuno:~# ps
PID TTY TIME CMD
28460 pts/0 00:00:00 sh
28475 pts/0 00:00:00 sh
28480 pts/0 00:00:00 ps

and I can see the emus that are running, any suggestions to solve
Thanks

Ev0

Admin
I have a problem with BH 2.0.1, when I run telnet "ps" does not work I get the following message:
root@vuuno:~# ps
PID TTY TIME CMD
28460 pts/0 00:00:00 sh
28475 pts/0 00:00:00 sh
28480 pts/0 00:00:00 ps

and I can see the emus that are running, any suggestions to solve
Thanks

you need to type:

ps -A

And talk of emu is not allowed on this board.

vnovak

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the new image, works fine.
Maybe not the most important question but..can picon packs available under Addons be used for this image? The present picon packages are marked with -> (Black Hole E2), are they compatible with OE2? (sorry newbie here)

Thanks for the new image, works fine.
Maybe not the most important question but..can picon packs available under Addons be used for this image? The present picon packages are marked with -> (Black Hole E2), are they compatible with OE2? (sorry newbie here)
yes, you can use them without probs

Iffe3232

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for new img and corrections. I just want to know if pcsc is properly working now since this did not work in the first release 2.0.0.
Kind regards
Iffe3232

Pisculichi84

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much, for the great realized work, every time performance extracts more to estra great machine.

A greeting.