Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.1 OE 2

baw

Vu+ Newbie
Well...
For me, it works OK. I use also Avalon universe and v6.4.0 of CoolTvGuide.

Have you changed by any way the keymap?
Which skin do you use? If not the default, try with the default and check results.
thank you for the consideration...i use eclipse hd ..but even if i change to default skin ...the same result...no modification on keymap...i guess i'll have to make a bing bang....:(

Emad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there.
after removing "hbbtv" from B.H speed up menu,i can still find some "hbbtv" related files on the flash.here is a screenshot from filezilla search:
Untitled 1.jpg

are these files safe to remove?

Hi there.
after removing "hbbtv" from B.H speed up menu,i can still find some "hbbtv" related files on the flash.here is a screenshot from filezilla search:
View attachment 10646

are these files safe to remove?
using speed up functionality does not mean you will delete/uninstall all plugins which you don't want to use. That means these files will not be loaded any more during enigma start.
I wouldn't take a risk doing it (deleted files from lib folder) as they are important part of the image.
That's my opinion

SANTANA1962

Vu+ Newbie
Hello BH team,
I have UNO and BH 2.0.1 rev. A installed, the "remove new found flag" function does not remove anything, any help for this issue?
All the best.

how i can dowland new skin
green > yellow > addons download manager > black hole image skin >
then select appropriate skin for your image version
then
green to download
or
you can simly check your skin preview by pressing yellow
and follow instruction on the screen.
After downloading the skin you need to go to
menu > setup > system > skin
and select skin altready downloaded
your box will reboot
enjoy it :)

Hi,
I am a new member in this forum, and i really appreciate your hard effort.
I had a running Vu+ uno with BH1.7.3. I have installed the new firmware BH2.0.1 but **** seems not be installed.
Could somebody help me install ***** on the new image?
Thanks for help

Mito

Administrator
Hi,
I am a new member in this forum, and i really appreciate your hard effort.
I had a running Vu+ uno with BH1.7.3. I have installed the new firmware BH2.0.1 but **** seems not be installed.
Could somebody help me install ***** on the new image?
Thanks for help
Hi Darian,
Thanks for quick reply. What do you mean by "board rules"?
Thanks
Board rules: http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

You are banned foe a week!

Emad

Vu+ Newbie
using speed up functionality does not mean you will delete/uninstall all plugins which you don't want to use. That means these files will not be loaded any more during enigma start.
I wouldn't take a risk doing it (deleted files from lib folder) as they are important part of the image.
That's my opinion
Thanks for you reply.as i know there will be no "no hbbv" edition anymore.the feature has been added to the latest version of B.H,I.E by disabling the hbbtv the flash to be cleared for more space.let me know if am wrong.

Thanks for you reply.as i know there will be no "no hbbv" edition anymore.the feature has been added to the latest version of B.H,I.E by disabling the hbbtv the flash to be cleared for more space.let me know if am wrong.
by disabling hbbtv plugin you're speeding up stb, what means more memory is available to deal with image processes. If you'd like to get more space in flash I'd suggest to extend your flash using USB stick as it's written here:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-extend-flash-in-bh-images.8187/

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
by disabling hbbtv plugin you're speeding up stb, what means more memory is available to deal with image processes. If you'd like to get more space in flash I'd suggest to extend your flash using USB stick as it's written here:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-extend-flash-in-bh-images.8187/[/quote]

It is also possible to un-install Hbbtv yourself. Via green panel look for installed plugin's and locate HBBTV which will be signalled as installed (the globe highlighted) and then you may do an uninstall there. The method described via USNB is preferable but obviosuly requires to get familiar with Parallel Universes first. It is worth the effort though.

masjuk

Vu+ Newbie
All the same, and you can move to the main menu "DVD player" and points "Teleportations, addons, BH baсkup" move to "Settings"?