Black Hole Vu+ Uno v.2.0.1 OE 2

masjuk

Vu+ Newbie
Propose to remove from the main menu items "Teleportations", "Addons", "BH Backup..." .
They are not necessary for everyday use, and need only to experts!
All these items should be in the settings menu.

P.S. and in general a very good job!

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
My experiences with this release:
- All functions work without problems just as with BH 1.7.9 obviously with the new menu's
- I agree that the BH specific commands could be moved to a submenu as they are not used daily. This to make space for more relevant items like DVD-player and Picture Viewer by users preferences.
- Special care is needed with Picons as they are not real plugins: Could be made easier / more transparant!
They don't have an uninstall option. Once installed it is difficult/impossible to get rid of them again
They go to the internal flash, which is eaten up immediately, unless a mount was done on USB for /media/usb
Using parallel universes has no effect for Picons they go the Black Hole universe always to my nasty surprise
- My YAMP music player installs correctly now (without the need to install Merlin Player first).
No problems detected regarding functionality.

I seem to have a serious problem now: Can't do a new install anymore as the USB drive with any image is not being detected at boot time anymore. I am using the same stick since the beginning and it was used also to install BH 2.0.1 and suggestions are very much appreciated. Wanted to redo the istallation to get a clean start after the troubles with the Picons going the wrong way (USB stick was mounted to /media/sd).

gsarwar55

Vu+ Newbie
Propose to remove from the main menu items "Teleportations", "Addons", "BH Backup..." .
They are not necessary for everyday use, and need only to experts!
All these items should be in the settings menu.

P.S. and in general a very good job!

I am facing a problem in Black Hole V 2.0.1 OE2. I have installed meoboot on it. When I want to record a programme, a message appears " HDD not found or Not to be initialized ". I have tried to my best but I did not succeed to solve this problem.

SANTANA1962

Vu+ Newbie
Hello BH great team,
Do I need to update the firmware before installing this image?
If yes would you please give me the link of the new FPGA file, I have UNO.
In case there is a new image, can I update online or I should do a complete new install?
Thank you so much for your kind support. :thanks:

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hello BH great team,
Do I need to update the firmware before installing this image?
If yes would you please give me the link of the new FPGA file, I have UNO.
In case there is a new image, can I update online or I should do a complete new install?
Thank you so much for your kind support. :thanks:
No need for FPGA update.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
- All functions work without problems just as with BH 1.7.9 obviously with the new menu's
- I agree that the BH specific commands could be moved to a submenu as they are not used daily. This to make space for more relevant items like DVD-player and Picture Viewer by users preferences.
- Special care is needed with Picons as they are not real plugins: Could be made easier / more transparant!
They don't have an uninstall option. Once installed it is difficult/impossible to get rid of them again
They go to the internal flash, which is eaten up immediately, unless a mount was done on USB for /media/usb
Using parallel universes has no effect for Picons they go the Black Hole universe always to my nasty surprise
- My YAMP music player installs correctly now (without the need to install Merlin Player first).

I seem to have a serious problem now: Can't do a new install anymore as the USB drive with any image is not being detected at boot time anymore. I am using the same stick since the beginning and it was used also to install BH 2.0.1 and suggestions are very much appreciated. Wanted to redo the istallation to get a clean start after the troubles with the Picons going the wrong way (USB stick was mounted to /media/sd).

Remove USB and reboot box, use format wizard and then remount correctly.
We have only ever had picons on the server that a clearly listed as USB only, if you have picons in any other place then delete via ftp or make a simple script to remove them and place it in usr/script.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Remove USB and reboot box, use format wizard and then remount correctly.
We have only ever had picons on the server that a clearly listed as USB only, if you have picons in any other place then delete via ftp or make a simple script to remove them and place it in usr/script.

Apparently there is a confusion here: Already managed to get rid of picons in the wrong place via FTP before writing down my experiences. A stick on the back is used permanently for that and works just fine. The problem remaining is that an USB Stick inserted on the Front Port with BH 2.0.1 on it is not detected anymore. This is the same stick that I used to install the active working image. Not a real problem right now but I won't be able to update anymore to future versions.
Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated.

I am not familiar with Linux which makes it all a bit complex for me. There are many persons like me around.

Matrix10

Administrator

Just some answers.

What is relevant in the image
It's a big question.

DVD and Picture Viwer
I do not use :D
Clearly picon goes to USB.

But the most important
your problem with USB in principle has nothing to do with the image.Image is not running when USB should be detected.Check the files and folders on it
or
Still Try another stick

baw

Vu+ Newbie
hy , i have a problem, long pressing red button to go for parallel universes i get green screen, enyone else got this ?

baw

Vu+ Newbie
hy , i have a problem, long pressing red button to go for parallel universes i get green screen, enyone else got this ?

action -> CoolTVGuideActions CoolRedLong
unknown action CoolTVGuideActions/CoolRedLong! typo in keymap?
action -> InfobarExtensions BhRedpshow
unknown action InfobarExtensions/BhRedpshow! typo in keymap?
action -> InfobarExtensions BhRedpshow
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
res = self.actions[action]()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhRed.py", line 612, in showBhRedp
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/universe/.buildv'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x1e973f0>>,('InfobarExtensions', 'BhRedpshow')) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

what could be the problem?!

dimfil

BH Lover
6.4.0 on avalon universe.....

Well...
For me, it works OK. I use also Avalon universe and v6.4.0 of CoolTvGuide.

Have you changed by any way the keymap?
Which skin do you use? If not the default, try with the default and check results.