AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

Matrix10

Administrator
I really do not see any reason for such a big discussion.
I think and believe that @pheonix have only good intentions.
Vix team did not invent this way of coding for skins
PLI using this skin coding a long time
which is their right.

I think we can only welcome its activity on our forum
and contribution to the development of the whole group for VU + commune

The only thing it would be good to write ,
if plugin can be directly used in BH or in BP image or not.
Because of these differences.
It would be good to publish py files
if they are available for modification.

So I hope that this undesirable discussion move to discussion about the plugin and solutions for its use.

Matrix10

Administrator
Ok I moded one for BH image.
Copy file to /tmp and install Manual
Green button>>yellow>>Manually install Bh packages
Plugin you will find in Main menu>>Setup>>Service Searching
Thank to authors for an excellent plugin.
and thanks to @pheonix

I hope it works well
I do not have time for a longer test.
I have test short on Solo2
Perhaps @pheonix can tell you more about plugin.

If the plugin works well we'll place it on our server
so PLS test

Attachments

• AutoBouquetsMaker_bh.tgz
    131.4 KB · Views: 191
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 91
  • shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 97
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 96
@ Matrix10 and >>Artorius<<

Thank you, if you or any of your members have any questions or suggestions to make with regard to this plugin please do post and i will do my best to answer where i can, although it is worth noting that i am not a developer my self.

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Here is one in IPK which has been converted by Evo and his friends.:D

Installs, but gives the following errors :

Code:
root@bm750:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_1.1.r0_mips32el.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker (1.1.r0) to root...
Configuring enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker.
Collected errors:
 * parse_from_stream_nomalloc: Missing new line character at end of file!
 * parse_from_stream_nomalloc: Missing new line character at end of file!

I restarted enigma and found the plug in in the setup > Service Searching menu

Will have a play with it later

Question though, does it remove any bouquets that are already there and if I have custom ordered the UK (first bouquet) will is stomp over these changes each time?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I had a quick play last night and I selected only the UK ones and it left my present settings untouched.
I need more time with it to be able to offer much more advice about it.

ABM should leave all preexisting bouquets intact, it will remove and rebuild its own on every subsequent run of the plugin.

remember when setting up the UK section to select both Sky uk and freesat providers so that it will populate the whole bouquet otherwise you wont get every thing.

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
Bug report: sly Ireland not downloading bouquets properly. entertainment list is ok but all channels list has bbc1 instead of rte1 and its missing tv3, 3e and tnag etc.

[AutoBouquetMaker] split NI & ROI regions into it own provider as it's not really a region but a provider. thanks to 'abu baniaz' for the idea and informing us.

Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquetsMaker

This will be added to the next ViX image build, or you can manually download and add these files for example if your using ABM with a non OE-Alliance based image.

Attachments

• SKY UK & SKY IE updates for OE-A ABM.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Ev0
First install the .ipk file from post 23 then FTP the .xml files to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Providers\ then restart the receiver.

meggiedude

Vu+ Newbie
@pheonix.
I did install this previously in a VIX image and seem to remember having issues with the UK region setting.
There was no option to select my local region (W Midlands) , so the local BBC, ITV etc setting had to be from a different region.
It therefore made it a bit of a waste of time installing, so I removed it.

When I asked about this I was given an explanation on why this worked this way, but I can't find the reply.
Can you comment on this, because I can get the right region settings for my TV's internal tuner and my prev Freeview box, but can't for ABM., and I struggle to understand why.

Thanks.

bokkie

Vu+ Newbie
Great plugin, but I have a small issue.
I've noticed that the sly sports interactive and the sly box office has quite a few channels missing.
I often watch interactive sports and find that I often have to play the required channel from my own interactive folder which I have added below the ABM Section.
Is there any reason for this and can I remedy it?
Thanks

@pheonix.
I did install this previously in a VIX image and seem to remember having issues with the UK region setting.
There was no option to select my local region (W Midlands) , so the local BBC, ITV etc setting had to be from a different region.
It therefore made it a bit of a waste of time installing, so I removed it.

When I asked about this I was given an explanation on why this worked this way, but I can't find the reply.
Can you comment on this, because I can get the right region settings for my TV's internal tuner and my prev Freeview box, but can't for ABM., and I struggle to understand why.

Thanks.

ABM takes its listings directly from the feed as transmitted on 28.2 / 28.5 east by sky uk / sky ireland and freesat. I have no idea why west midlands is not included in the listings, maybe there is no such region for these providers ??.

in fact i have just looked at LraiZers plugin and he does not have a West Midlands region in there either so what region would you use there ??.

Great plugin, but I have a small issue.
I've noticed that the sly sports interactive and the sly box office has quite a few channels missing.
I often watch interactive sports and find that I often have to play the required channel from my own interactive folder which I have added below the ABM Section.
Is there any reason for this and can I remedy it?
Thanks

not sure to be honest as i dont tend to watch those channels, but i just looked on my ultimo and in the Sky Box office section there are a total of 23 channels ( dont know how many there should be )

and in the sports interactive secition there are a total of 9 channels there again i am not sure how many there should be.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
ABM takes its listings directly from the feed as transmitted on 28.2 / 28.5 east by sky uk / sky ireland and freesat. I have no idea why west midlands is not included in the listings, maybe there is no such region for these providers ??.

in fact i have just looked at LraiZers plugin and he does not have a West Midlands region in there either so what region would you use there ??.

Lraizers has a Central Midlands and an East Midlands same as yours. I would guess that Central Midlands is Central West.