Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Solo2 OE 3

Aphoebic

Vu+ Newbie
Hello guys;
I think that I did a very bad thing :/ I was on Black Hole 3.0.1 and I uploaded picons from the internet to ..usr/share/enigma2/picon and when I restarted my vu+ solo2 I hadn't access to ftp anymore ECONNREFUSED, then I tried to reflash with usb like I did many times but it stuck at UBIFS Update, I retried with many usbs but nothing, I also tried alrier versions but still nothing plz help !

Mick12334

Try unplugging your receiver, disconnect the hard drive, and remove any connection, including the co-ax cable.
Only leave the HDMI cable, or scart lead, depending which you use, to attach to your television, then try formatting your USB stick, to FAT32, and try loading it again.
I have read of one owner, with the same problem, finally getting it to work by using the oldest, cheapest, USB stick, he had, so keep trying.

Jotne

Vu+ Newbie
me too.but no one talks about it and idont know why

I have not tested 3.0.1 3.0.1c 2.1.7 and none of them has the transcoding button in the GUI.
You need to go back to 2.1.6 to make it work.

I do not understand how this can have overlooked for so many version.

I have gone back to 2.1.6, waiting for 3.x that works.

Pleas fix it.

Aphoebic

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Mick for your reply ! I tried 4 Differents USBs till, I disconnected every thing, Formated to fat32 but it still stuck at UBIFS Update :/ :/ ( my receiver is a genuine not a clone )

Mick12334

Are all the USB sticks similar? Make/model /size?
Tryu and borrow an older, smaller, USB stick, I find the cheaper, Toshiba, USB sticks work everytime, for me.

Aphoebic

Vu+ Newbie
MICK THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ! IT WORKED WITH AN OLD USB AS YOU SAID !!! It's unbelievable but TRUE ! THANKS AGAIN BROTHER !

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Am I right in thinking that you can NOT use personal backup from B.H. 2.1.7 on this due to structure of files.. ?

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I have read this quote
WARNING: This Image has the latest drivers and CAN NOT be installed in multiboot. The image MUST be installed in flash.
Black Hole does not support images not installed in flash.

Unquote

I have OBH 0.1 in flash and several other images in multiboot . I want to make sure if I can install the latest BH 3.0.1C in multiboot?

Thanks for your patience.

K/Rgds

Hi Guys

It seems no response from our friends here.
Anyway, I tried to install this latest 3.0.1 image in multiboot with OBH 0.1 in flash.
Everything seems to be fine :)

Thanks to all.

Rgds

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I have just installed the image as an update from 2.x.x and I can't scan my DVB-T stick anymore, does anyone else have this problem?

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
How to fix it please? Under 2.1.7 it scanned perfectly fine!
Just go back to 2.1.7 and wait till things get fixed. To much rush to upgrade is not always good. I have been there b4 and is headache. Just go back as it was and keep checking as drivers will all need sorting to work smooth. Sorry

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I updated because I had an issue that has been resolved but reflashing 2.1.7 could have done the same thing. I will go back, thanks!

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
can someone confirm if it is possible to:
- use timeshift
- record program
for iptv stream (rtmp)?

Thanks.

Ev0

Admin
Why is it impossible to use your personal backup settings from BH 2.1.7 in BH 3.0.1 ?
Because BH 2.1.7 is OE2.0 based and BH 3.0.1 is OE3.0 based, therefore there are many differences in the coding, and if you were able to use a backup from 2.1.7 on 3.0.1 there would likely be some compatibility issue's which would cause instability and crashes.

RECSA

Vu+ Newbie
THE IMAGE DOES NOT FLASH OPENMULTIBOOT BLACK HELLO 3.0.1C AND mutiboot OPENSPACE 5,003, DOES NOT ALWAYS START WITH OPTION IMAGE IN FLASH