Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Duo2

jack sandhu

Vu+ Newbie
hi, just uploaded the new BH image however i'm unable to get kodi, tried the plugin browser and kodi launcher, it doesn't do anything, any suggestions?

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
Здравствуйте! почему при обновлении версии плагина fancontrol2 v2.9r2 от версии изменений FanControl 2.5? Я могу понять, для чего это не надо? Я установил последнюю версию плагина вентилятора и при обновлении старой версии загружена, необходимо по новой установке KAK B плагин изображение, чтобы сделать так, чтобы ПЛАГИН версии FANCONTROOL2 V2.9r2 не обновлялся!

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
hello! why when updating the version of a plug-in fancontrol2 v2.9r2 on the fancontrol 2.5 version changes? I can understand for what it isn't necessary? I have established the latest version of a plug-in of the fan and when updating the old version is loaded it is necessary on new to install KAK B plug-in IMAGE to MAKE SO THAT the PLUG-IN of the FANCONTROOL2 V2.9r2 VERSION wasn't UPDATED!

Mito

Administrator
Здравствуйте! почему при обновлении версии плагина fancontrol2 v2.9r2 от версии изменений FanControl 2.5? Я могу понять, для чего это не надо? Я установил последнюю версию плагина вентилятора и при обновлении старой версии загружена, необходимо по новой установке KAK B плагин изображение, чтобы сделать так, чтобы ПЛАГИН версии FANCONTROOL2 V2.9r2 не обновлялся!
Please, write in English in this forum section

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks..but I have problem with satellite name ..because no exist part of satellite name in this new version why?like afghansat or turkemansat in 48 and 50 degere ..thanks for help me

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks..but I have problem with satellite name ..because no exist part of satellite name in this new version why?like afghansat or turkemansat in 48 and 50 degere ..thanks for help me

Do you mean part of the name or you do not have these satellites.
If you not have these satellites,
Use satellites.xml with these satellites ,or channellist containing these satellites.

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
A very strange your satellites list :)
If you do not have only names, edit "sat name" in /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml, adding like this (first of all, copy satellites.xml, renaming it to satellites_ORIGINAL.xml for backup)
<sat name="48.0E Afghansat 1" flags="1" position="480">
<sat name="50.0E Turksat 4B" flags="1" position="500">
If you do not have these satellites in the list, edit the same /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml for 48E between "46.0E AzerSpace" and "49.0E Yamal 202" adding

<sat name="48.0E Afghansat 1" flags="1" position="480">
<transponder frequency="11293000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="0" inversion="0" system="0" modulation="1" />
</sat>

and for 50.0E

<sat name="50.0E Turksat 4B" flags="1" position="500">
<transponder frequency="11472000" symbol_rate="2960000" polarization="0" fec_inner="0" inversion="0" system="0" modulation="1" />
</sat>

between "49.0E Yamal 202" and "50.5E NSS 5 Ku Band"

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
hello! tell please why the scanned channels don't appear in a bouquet under the name of LAST SCANNED?

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
not it is clear why so? on all images I had LAST SCANNED new! and it isn't clear why when updating fancontrol2 r9.2 of the new version established by me corresponds on the old version that is deletes the new version and puts old it I in any image I didn't observe earlier! so business won't go! it to me at each updating to put everything ponovy again?

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
and I have still noticed unclear to me the phenomenon! why in the scanned channels the cursor the choice of the channel just doesn't work that is the list of channels has appeared on the screen and I can't choose as the cursor the channel

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 61

Matrix10

Administrator
and I have still noticed unclear to me the phenomenon! why in the scanned channels the cursor the choice of the channel just doesn't work that is the list of channels has appeared on the screen and I can't choose as the cursor the channel

As far as I know ,In any image you can not choose a channel in scan panel.
You can only watch channels names that are scanned.

In the channel list button satellites you can always see and choose new channels or edit/move to a bouquet with button Menu.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks ..I have no this satellites in list

On this site you can make your own satellites.xml
the satellites that you are interested in.

http://satellites-xml.eu/

When you make a satellites.xml

You can upload in a box with a program for download/upload of satellite list in the box image.
You can use DreamBoxEdit for this.

Read first your box channels and replace satellites.xml.

Upload all with Dreamboxedit..