Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Duo2

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
... if I flash Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Duo2 (or any other blackhole image) can I receive more free to air channels?
If you have in mind satellite channels, I think it does not so depend on your image, but much more on the accuracy of your dish setting. First, try to adjust your dish to achieve the strongest signal from the weakest channel of the satellite you are trying to scan and re-scan after it

CHIJIOKE

Vu+ Newbie
T
If you have in mind satellite channels, I think it does not so depend on your image, but much more on the accuracy of your dish setting. First, try to adjust your dish to achieve the strongest signal from the weakest channel of the satellite you are trying to scan and re-scan after it
Thanks for your response, but I got another problem. I flashed the Vu+ Duo2 with OpenATV (from opena.tv website) and rebooted. I was directed to configuration mode which I selected as follows: HDMI> 1080I> Multi> English> Use wizard to set up basic features> Turner configuration. (On getting to Turner configuration the light went off), I switched on later, the only thing that is displayed is Open ATV skin while the receiver is not booting for 20minutes or more. Please what can I do so it will continue booting.

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
CHIJIOKE, You can open menu after restart (will be empty screen) with your remote and reconfigure manually. Tuner configuration is in Setup menu.
Or you can re-flash from scratch and follow the configuration helping wizards. Which image - it's your own taste ;)

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Wounder why version F cant reconize what languish the movie i have on the box mkv and dts its show undetermined, but 2.17 find that correct.

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
Hello ! Please help me ! Where can I download the list for the tuner T2 terrestrial.xml and choose your region! I searched all ! I never saw

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
the problem is solved !
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-tuxbox-common/blob/master/src/terrestrial.xml

Last edited by a moderator:

randb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi how to use the original vu duo2 remote controle buttons for switching channels + P -

Now it opened the first the active bouquet and when you use the + or - button it goes only through the hole channel list?

I like to use these buttons + P - on the remote controle for switching to other channels ?? any solutions??

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Use the the Arrow left to the OK for switching Channels down
and the Arrow right to the OK for Channel up
A Plugin like quick Button,were you can setup the Buttons
to your wishes,i can´t find at the BH feed,so use the Left/Right Arrow Buttons

Edit :
Found the Plugin quick Button at /green/yellow/Blackhole Feeds Plugins

its-saratov

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! What is the password for root on FTP connect? root and no pass is not suitable after update to KODI (wsaetimedout error)

Last edited:

Mick12334

Check your receivers IP Address, if you haven't got a fixed IP it can change, especially after an upgrade and re-boot.
Default Username is root, and the password is blank, unless you've changed it.