Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Duo2

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
in image of openPLI I freely move the scanned channels! I if don't know it I just like that didn't write! then look narrowly more attentively at my screenshot why you think there cursors in top and in a bottom are shown? in openPLI this function works with a bang! about dreamboxedit I don't use it as well as DCC! it is far better to eat programs as E-Channelizer and filezilla.mne not really the fact that when updating the plug-in is replaced with the old version then when scanning was pleasant there is no new LAST SCANNED and again scanned channels I can't choose the channel from the menu of scanning and it isn't clear why in the new version there is a work of an old fid? if image new there has to be all new and not distracting for old loadings

Matrix10

Administrator
in image of openPLI I freely move the scanned channels! I if don't know it I just like that didn't write! then look narrowly more attentively at my screenshot why you think there cursors in top and in a bottom are shown? in openPLI this function works with a bang! about dreamboxedit I don't use it as well as DCC! it is far better to eat programs as E-Channelizer and filezilla.mne not really the fact that when updating the plug-in is replaced with the old version then when scanning was pleasant there is no new LAST SCANNED and again scanned channels I can't choose the channel from the menu of scanning and it isn't clear why in the new version there is a work of an old fid? if image new there has to be all new and not distracting for old loadings

Probably all you're looking for you have in Open Black Hole image.
Or in Pli why not to use it.

We use Black Hole image just because there are no hundreds of options that most do not even need ,
only burdening image and image performance with something that most do not even use.

How else to explain the fact that people want the benefits of Black Hole and not Open BH images or other Open images.

So the choice is here BH or OBH.

So try Open Black Hole,
rather than constantly looking and asking for options that do not exist in the Black Hole image
because they are not Complementary to the original VU + coding , and the concept / idea of standard BH image based on VU+ coding.

Last edited:

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
everything became clear to me! thanks! I have mixed images! thanks for the answer! if that excuse!

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
hello! prompt after installation of the new version of image it is possible to update it at once? I mean 3.0.2F

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the answer! just I have written therefore! that when updating the system changes plug-ins! new versions on old! and suddenly still what that changes! I just already am afraid to be updated!

Seth_72

Vu+ User
thanks for the answer! just I have written therefore! that when updating the system changes plug-ins! new versions on old! and suddenly still what that changes! I just already am afraid to be updated!
If there is any update of plugin or fixes that will blackhole announce so for now the latest is 3.02f and if there is any updates on the feed font think if it will cause any pronlem but i dont know havent looked there yet .

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
hello! prompt what to me to make with KODI? playlists are started go minute and sharply stop and on all resources the END system writes! I checked everything too everything works at image of VTI! here screen шот

Attachments

• 4097_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg
    4097_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 44

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
I have adjusted two images of blackhole and vti on blackhole there is a problem with kodi! on vti there is no problem! kodi versions are identical! but on blackhole I have gaps with video! it is necessary to press the ok button! but it not for a long time! then again the playlist hangs! I ask apologies for the translation with gogle.

ObiqueRaven

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I'm getting some major problems with the build. My software has stopped updating and my HMDI-CEC has started changing volume controls whenever i use any button on the Vu+ controller. I have tried to uninstall it but as the software updater isn't working it doesn't uninstall. I'm going to try and reimage the machine and see what happens

ObiqueRaven

Vu+ Newbie
So, I did a re-flash and then update worked but after restoring my personal backup I'm back to not being able to uninstall the HDMI-CEC app.

FRAP

Vu+ Newbie
generally I have written a question in anywhere! in emptiness! in a black hole! time such silence.

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
generally I have written a question in anywhere! in emptiness! in a black hole! time such silence.

FRAP
, I think you do not understand the difference between communities (hobbyists) and business programmers ;) Think about it, in what level you car require for something here

CHIJIOKE

Vu+ Newbie
After configuring my Vu+ (flash of any image wasn't done), I then blind scan and can only receive just very few FTA channels including CCTV, my location is West Africa. I wish to know if I flash Black Hole 3.0.2.F Kodi Vu+ Duo2 (or any other blackhole image) can I receive more free to air channels?