Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2

Shiro

BH-C
thx, great reply.
but i wait for official BH team reply.
i prefer BH....

The reply is:
That code is not "team code" but Vu+ officiale dvbapp.
Check your channel settings and your satellite.xml.
Or use Vti, if you like. Black Hole image have nothing to do with this issue.

black jaguar

Vu+ Newbie
thx, great reply.
but i wait for official BH team reply.
i prefer BH....

Is the joke,
now seriously
I think you did not understand.
Image consists of two parts.
One part is the coding for which it is responsible VU + a second part of the BH team.
That part where you find this roll off is VU + work.
Of course BH team can fix this , then it is not permanently a solution.
The goal is not to fix all VU + bugs on a team basis but on permanently VU+ basis.
The same goes for the VTI image.
Therefore it is essential that we all report such bugs to VU +.
if this is a bug .I do not know.

black jaguar

Vu+ Newbie
To be honest
this image we have not seen on the satellite scene so far.
Very well balanced choice of additives
that guarantee the stability of BH future development.
When you look at the total.
BH team set a new base for the image.
Which will enable even more.
We should not forget shift other boxes on the OE 2.0
that was a hundred times heavier even today has not reached this level.

sash1306

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks again BH team for new update!:notworthy:
Just one question - is it ok to restore personal backup from 2.00?

VANT

Vu+ User
I try mount my external hdd usb (with ntfs fs) in device manager, but after restart device not mounted.
Code:
root@vusolo2:~# mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
ubi0:rootfs on / type ubifs (rw,sync,relatime)
devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=285836k,nr_inodes=71459,mode=755)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
tmpfs on /var/volatile type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
udev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw,relatime)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=777)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/4ec48adb-c222-49ac-b389-ba4a81235dea on /media/usb type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/70b644da-e0cc-42b2-9255-7bb5178124da on /media/Point2 type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/72833415-d3c5-4cb4-beaa-863b61f89edd on /media/hdd type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/cb9ab5b1-deb3-4f57-84e7-1d518d3c53ec on /universe type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
automount(pid761) on /autofs type autofs (rw,relatime,fd=4,pgrp=761,timeout=5,minproto=2,maxproto=4,indirect)
nfsd on /proc/fs/nfsd type nfsd (rw,relatime)
[EMAIL]root@vusolo2[/EMAIL]:~#
[/mount]

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Lost tuner B after pressing reload my settings when promped after flash. It was configured to Astra 19.2 instead of Astra 28.2 as in previous configuration. Went back to tuner configuration and set it to the right satellite but get tuner failed message.

Reflashed again and chose start stb from scratch. Tuner B is gone also !!!

Please help ...

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
Once again thank you for all the hard work.
In my case, if it's working well there is no reason to change! meaning that I will stay with previous version.

Kind Regards

black jaguar

Vu+ Newbie
Lost tuner B after pressing reload my settings when promped after flash. It was configured to Astra 19.2 instead of Astra 28.2 as in previous configuration. Went back to tuner configuration and set it to the right satellite but get tuner failed message.

Please help ...

What do you mean tuner B gone
I use both tuners and it works.

It is best to install it all newly, including settings.
Do not use any backup, etc.

I try mount my external hdd usb (with ntfs fs) in device manager, but after restart device not mounted.
Code:
root@vusolo2:~# mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
ubi0:rootfs on / type ubifs (rw,sync,relatime)
devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=285836k,nr_inodes=71459,mode=755)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
tmpfs on /var/volatile type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
udev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw,relatime)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=777)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/4ec48adb-c222-49ac-b389-ba4a81235dea on /media/usb type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/70b644da-e0cc-42b2-9255-7bb5178124da on /media/Point2 type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/72833415-d3c5-4cb4-beaa-863b61f89edd on /media/hdd type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
/dev/disk/by-uuid/cb9ab5b1-deb3-4f57-84e7-1d518d3c53ec on /universe type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered)
automount(pid761) on /autofs type autofs (rw,relatime,fd=4,pgrp=761,timeout=5,minproto=2,maxproto=4,indirect)
nfsd on /proc/fs/nfsd type nfsd (rw,relatime)
[EMAIL]root@vusolo2[/EMAIL]:~#
[/mount]
try one more time.
Have had exactly same problem - had to mount it twice

Please help ...
check post above it. Had to set tuner twice - first time it was showing 19.2 but I set 28.2. 2nd attempt helped me out

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Thanx a lot ,
i wish we can have XBMC in BH images,
my friend tested prism cube , still buggy it also need team like BH.
Gr

If you're happy with your receiver and image just stick with it. There will be more things to discover with every image/update coming over.
You're not forced to change your image any way.
That's a hobbyists portal and we look forward to get more from our units.
If you're just watchman - just leave your image as it is - but there is no support for plugins, problems, etc.
So it's up to you

Pedro C

Vu+ User

Please help ...

Sorted.

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
If you're happy with your receiver and image just stick with it. There will be more things to discover with every image/update coming over.
You're not forced to change your image any way.
That's a hobbyists portal and we look forward to get more from our units.
If you're just watchman - just leave your image as it is - but there is no support for plugins, problems, etc.
So it's up to you

Watchman? lol
I have been around long enough to know that this game is a time consuming hobby, and I take my hat off to all involved.
unless you had issues with the previous version, please tell me what have you discovered with this new revision?
You insinuated that unless I updated image there will be no support for plugins or problems! lol
Are you telling me that new image revision no longer supports OE2.0 plugins?