Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2

a911

The BH Lover
Watchman? lol
I have been around long enough to know that this game is a time consuming hobby, and I take my hat off to all involved.
unless you had issues with the previous version, please tell me what have you discovered with this new revision?
You insinuated that unless I updated image there will be no support for plugins or problems! lol
Are you telling me that new image revision no longer supports OE2.0 plugins?

;),,,, What is new ?

-New drivers (Solo2)
-Change feed system with full paths for all machines
-Update Videomode system plugin
-Update en translation
-Black Hole Speed: fully remove the disabled plugins from the system to increase speed and free -flash space
-fix timezones
-fix bug in system info panel
-fix bug in device panel
-fix bug in image update
-fix bug in autoswap

And oe 2.0 plugins (@BH server) should work fine with the image!

Matrix10

Administrator
I do not see any reason for endless discussion.

Who wants to make an update and who not.
Personal choice.

Of course it is better to make the update (install new BH 2.0.1) .
Because of the correction made, ease of handling image and the following upgrades.

And more importantly
We do not provide more support for the old image and bugs.

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
I do not see any reason for endless discussion.

Who wants to make an update and who not.
Personal choice.

Of course it is better to make the update (install new BH 2.0.1) .
Because of the correction made, ease of handling image and the following upgrades.

And more importantly
We do not provide more support for the old image and bugs.
Thank you!
That takes me to my original post!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again thank you for all the hard work.
In my case, if it's working well there is no reason to change! meaning that I will stay with previous version.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I find a reason to change then I will!

Regards

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you!
That takes me to my original post!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again thank you for all the hard work.
In my case, if it's working well there is no reason to change! meaning that I will stay with previous version.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I find a reason to change then I will!

Regards

I have no problem at all with whether or not you'll do an update.
It is your choice and decision.

I would ask at the same time ending this discussion
because we have a better questions, those who need help with the image installation.

Watchman? lol
I have been around long enough to know that this game is a time consuming hobby, and I take my hat off to all involved.
unless you had issues with the previous version, please tell me what have you discovered with this new revision?
You insinuated that unless I updated image there will be no support for plugins or problems! lol
Are you telling me that new image revision no longer supports OE2.0 plugins?
I'm not authorised to write in here on behalf of the team!
That's the first thing!
I did explain everything in my previous post, if you're happy with your image - just keep it and enjoy it!
There was no problem running 2.0.0 version on my vu+ receiver at all.
Most of the problems were generated by users who do not read these threads properly or do not understand what had been posted here!!!
I do rely on the description posted together with new version of the image - the reason why new version was released is because of update structure was changed!
That's all!
Nobody has never written here that there is no support for E2 images HOWEVER all threads regarding 2.0.0 images have been already closed for further answers.
Please read it again if you can't catch it
Regards

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Are these drivers actually different from the previous 2.0 image ?? Please confirm because I' sure picture quality at least in my case is not as good as before ....

mrkrabs

Vu+ Newbie
Does the BH team have any involvement with the development of the transcoding feature? So far I'm disappointed with the transcoding quality. It would be nice to get transcoding bitrate options etc. Thank you!

VANT

Vu+ User
try one more time.
Have had exactly same problem - had to mount it twice
i try tew times but no effect.
i saw that fstab have mountlines (device manager creates) but i think that fstab is faster executed than ntfs support loaded???...maybe im wrong but when i add mountline to rc (mount /dev/sdc1 /media/Point3) then work ok.

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Are these drivers actually different from the previous 2.0 image ?? Please confirm because I' sure picture quality at least in my case is not as good as before ....

Try changing the colour settings of your TV - it may help ?

G

Godanapo

Well, I put 2.0.1 version last night and it really is the BEST VERSION of BH so far !
What I saw from yesterday until now:

- picture quality is really really better now (in previous versions was great too, but I think was an improvement now!)
- it seems smoother and faster
- not even a single little problem with it

Thanks BH team

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Try changing the colour settings of your TV - it may help ?

My tv settings are the same as before and are perfect for all the sources I use . Mind you I did update the drivers manually a while back using vucc and somehow things are looking better. Also I meant picture quality in HD since I hardly watch anything in SD these days.

Cheers

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
If new features effect the way your box operates then go ahead and upgrade.
Why in hell would I re flash box especially when it's working well? For future features?

Defiantly worth the update for future features, that you have said yourself + remember that you are using the very first release of OE 2 for the Vu, you have to expect some bugs.