Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

nunigaia

Installed and Running.

For those who have trouble with VFD, by manipulation the Lcd4Config, inside the zipfile there are 2 versions that shoud be renamed to > skin_user.xml < needed to VFD work, and by FTP located into the folder located :

/etc/enigma2 .

Between the two files, the choice is yours.

And for last, of course, the Lcd4Config.cfg file, you should to ftp to the same place.

I hope you like.

best regards

nunigaia

Screen1.png Screen2.png Screen2_1.png Screen3.png Screen4.png Screen5.png Screen6.png Screen7.png Screen8.png Screen9.png

Attachments

• Lcd4Config.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 737

nunigaia

Hi all

I have asked the author of LCD4Linux plugin:

-
Hi

Joergm6

Excuse me for the stupid question, but:

It´s possible to add new skins to clock ( 1.... to 6 ) analog, PNG skin?

If so, where to put the png background skin, and please confrim the resolution is 200x200 pix, or if not, they are internal code.

Greatfull for the answer and for your excelent work

best regards

nunigaia

Answer from Joergm6:

At the moment, the number is hardcoded within the program to 6. You can increase the number in the plugin.py and create a new folder under Data (in Plugin folder). Or replace the contents of an existing folder. The size of the PNG does not matter. This must be square and equal to each other.
I'll look of the selection area will be created based on the existing continuous directories.

So ...

In that way, i make a skin for hour VU+ DUO2 ( Personalized Skin ) and ... sincerely i hope you liked ...

Clock_Teste.png

Screenshot from my Vu+ Duo2

Screen_Clock_Blackhole.png

If you like i will upload the files and will explain for those who don´t know how to do that.

Best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

nunigaia

How to get LCD4Linux SETUP ---> Using DCC V1.50

Open DCC ---> I presume you can connect with your STB via DCC - and allready configured: like this

DCC_Howto.png

you can get of the STB on your changing your dcc.ini file using notepad or notepad ++, and under NETWORK write
Boxname=VU+ Duo2 , before you enter on DCC.

Via DCC you can get WebIF.

If you want ... in my case i don´t need LiveTV, cause WebIF WORKS! ---> i erased securely LiveTV and by that, there´s
no link to LiveTV on DCC inicial screen.

CLICK WEBIF on DCC.

The next screenOpenwebif with VLC Stream.png

and via DCC you can GO to:

Openwebif with VLC Stream.png Lcd4LinuxSetup.png

As you can see, i have moded the plugin LCD4Linux and i have 9 screens on clock2 for analog mode.

best regards

nunigaia

nunigaia

Here is the files to upload to your STB Vu+ DUO2

Inside the Lib LCD4Linux has a directory called DATA
Inside Data there are Clock directory 1 .... to 6
Inside wich one directory Clock1.... to Clock6 there are 3 Png files

So:

You have to FTP to the directory you choose .... and perhaps you don´t like so much ... the 3 PNG files attached .... make 644 to the attributes at all files uploaded.... reboot and enjoy:thanks:
Clock.png
If you have any trouble .... don´t hesitate ... ask!

Better turn red once in life, than always yellow!

Attachments

• Hour.png
    Hour.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Minute.png
    Minute.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Clock.png
    Clock.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

nunigaia

On this section there are two posts with screens LIVE TV from LCD4Linux Plugin

On post 1 - http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lcd-display-layouts.13520/page-16#post-159382
2 - http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lcd-display-layouts.13520/page-16#post-159382
1 - MTV screen
2 - EUROSPORT screen

Various users have made questions on HOW TO ACTIVATE THAT IMAGES, on LCD screen.

First of all, you have to activate the LCD4Linux,

and next on LCD4Config, Modus ON, Select STUTTER TV, and make a free screen 1...9... reserved to that.

best regards

nunigaia

Matrix10

Administrator
On this section there are two posts with screens LIVE TV from LCD4Linux Plugin

On post 1 - http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lcd-display-layouts.13520/page-16#post-159382
2 - http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lcd-display-layouts.13520/page-16#post-159382
1 - MTV screen
2 - EUROSPORT screen

Various users have made questions on HOW TO ACTIVATE THAT IMAGES, on LCD screen.

First of all, you have to activate the LCD4Linux,

and next on LCD4Config, Modus ON, Select STUTTER TV, and make a free screen 1...9... reserved to that.

best regards

nunigaia

It looks interesting

shotl1.jpg

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
Previously, I also used "Stutter TV," but now I prefer the Linux command grab and "show picture" into L4L
Works in all three modes, less cpu usage

nunigaia

1 - You have to FTP the file on this thread http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...lcd-display-layouts.13520/page-16#post-159382
to your STB

directory

\etc\enigma\lcd4plugin\

put the file there

2 - activate the lcd4linux on plugins or ir MODUS GLOBAL ( First Line - YES)

All should work

In weather you can substitute my location ( Porto ), with yours, Per example: Paris, or Madrid ...

Note: I don´t know why are you talking about dreambox ... we have VU+ STB .... and this forum always regards to VU+, not for others STB´s.

best regards

nunigaia