BH Lover
IPTV List Updater
Update: 10.08.2013

hier mal eine aktuelle Version:

- fix GS bei USA (thx Black_64)
- USA wieder eingefügt

Thx nobody28

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git220+8e341cd-r7_mips32el.ipk
    1.7 MB · Views: 233

emustapha2011

Vu+ Newbie
hi everybody...i am wondering if there is somebody to show me what i have to do step by step to watch iptv arabic channels on my vu+ solo...thanking you so much

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Sat gr, I try to use the TSMedia to watch IPTV, only small part of the IPTV are shown. I believe that I should update the IPTV-list. I just reinstalled theTSMedia-4.0, but still cannot see many IPTV. What should I do? According to prevouse titles here, I should run the IPTV update and send some files to particular folders. Do I still need to do it if I install the update--1.10? or Just install TSmedia, then install the iptvlistupdate?

sat gr

BH Lover
Update 03.10.2013

iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git288+929970d-r8

Thx Nobody28

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git288+929970d-r8_mips32el.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 219

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
no problem...
Thanks you very much for your kind help. I did install the TSMedia and updated to version 4.0. It is very powerful, but many IPTV which I am intersted are not work. I guess it is not the TSMedia's problem, more likely it is the links' problems of these streem sources (it may need to be updated?). Is there any easy way to update the source links? I knew there is an utility to edit user source but it needs a lot of work and also need to know the sources in certain form which I do not know . But I do know the published internet address such as www.iptvaddress. Is there any place or any way allow me input web-address inside the TSMedia?

frank087234

Vu+ User
Iptv is unpredictable and often not tsmedia fault. However some of iptv are not supportd by E2, eg mms. Most iptv feeds comes from website designed to work on pc, and often unofficial . So unreliable unless you buy paid subscription , but even so, it relies on net speed, and also u have to clear cache from time to time.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Iptv is unpredictable and often not tsmedia fault. However some of iptv are not supportd by E2, eg mms. Most iptv feeds comes from website designed to work on pc, and often unofficial . So unreliable unless you buy paid subscription , but even so, it relies on net speed, and also u have to clear cache from time to time.
Thanks, frank087234. I think I have more understanding from your information. I did not expect very high for the reliability. I knew some of the real situation . Is there anyway I can access media website from the receiver, if I know the website address?