Vu+ User
Update 04.11.2013

Code:
here is a new version

Stream update lists.
Thanks @ HasBahCa

Thx to Nobody28

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.20.+git367+27a8a07-r11_mips32el.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 165

zentah

Vu+ Newbie
Update 04.11.2013
Code:
here is a new version

Stream update lists.
Thanks @ HasBahCa

Thx to Nobody28
hi, 1st of all thanks for the great job you're doing. but this version doesn't install on my vu+duo with blackole2.0.7. while installing it gives me the message:cannot satisfy dependencies...( it gives me no time to read which). one early version 1.10 (of late october) did work well. the ones which came after don't work.
i install them using either tools of dcc E2 1.41 or directly from the box.
any help would be welcomed and i am thankful. i appreciate this plugin.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
If you install by Telnet command, then you can see the dependancies. I did see them but can't remember what they were. I forced the install.

zentah

Vu+ Newbie
great work Peter Michalech. those are the dependencies misssing. i downloaded and installed the 3 ipk. though there are some errors in .librtmp1 2.4 , the iptvlistupdater 1.20 did install well.
so thanks again

sperl59

Vu+ Newbie
I have another question about this plugin.
If we go on radio mode to hear the streaming radios nothing is working, the stream is not working . Any Idea ?
Perhaps we need some other library..

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
sper59 what do you mean right links? Can we update the links from 1.30 manually?
here is a mini update from satdreamgr.com
Update 2Updater fix für 1.30-16.11.13

Update 2:

Hier ein Fix für die User die Ihre Box mit englischer Sprache betreiben

Thx Black64

Das Problem sollte nur bei englischer Boxeinstellung auftreten und bei 3D & USA Bouquet!!!

Die Files entpacken und per FTP nach ==>
iptv.pyo ==> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTV-List-Updater
en.txt ==> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTV-List-Updater/list
thx Nobody28
thump_6408913imagescakdxcpt.jpg

Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eone730l7j2xuht/IPTV-List-Updater%20fix%20f%C3%BCr%201.30-16.11.13.rar?dl=1&token_hash=AAEFkAJPQYSvroVyhmgePjfGZFGvzBs_ckYKApVEypLboQ=1

Last edited by a moderator:

sperl59

Vu+ Newbie
sper59 what do you mean right links? Can we update the links from 1.30 manually?

Yes, with Dreamboxedit you can edit all the links and provide new.Of Course by new links entered manually you have to change the name of the bouquet or IPTV Updater will it overwrite.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Hi, I have tried to install the IPTVlistupdater1.3 to the BH 2.0.7.2. But the installation does not add the plugin to the plugin list. And also an error message was posted on the screen but it is too fast to read. Any suggestion please.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
which version you had before.
If you had 1,10 then read post 67.
Thanks Yannis_d, I have version 1.2. However, I flashed my image, it means there is nothing at all. May I just install the lib files (you uploaded that 2 files), then install the version 1.3 ?