those files did not uploaded by me.its in post 67
1.librtmp1 2.4
2.udpxy 0.23
and then the verion you want
3.iptvlistupdater 1.30

sperl59

Vu+ Newbie
Thank Yannis_d. I understand now.
@Yannis_d have you tried the plugin in radio mode ? If you switch to radio mode with the radio channels from IPTV updater, more of them is not working.
I think that we need more lib because the same channels in Shoutcast Plug are working. Can you make a test and if you have an idea can you tell us about the libs ?

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
maybe shoucast and iptv have different feed links.try to use a link that works on shoutcast and see if it works on iptv or on add stream url plugin.
here is an updated version of 1.30 with small fixies but i dont think that it has updated links.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.30.+git465+791e723-r12_mips32el.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 436

Caporeira

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to install librtmp1_2.4+git490+a9f353c-r3_mips32el, but I have error ->
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfuuywhqhqqjsxi/2013-11-25 19.28.15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
still not working.. mate.. on my black hole image is not possible to work this plugin..
Is the first time you install the plugin?
If you want 1.30 be sure that you have installed first the librtmp1_2.4 and the udpxy files that are on post 67.

Last edited:

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
The IPTVlistUpdater1.30 is NO problem to install on BH2.0.7.R2+ DUO2 system. A few links may be not function, but it IS understandable because of the natura of the plugin. Good work and thanks for the coder creators and uploader (yannis_d). We wish it can be updated from time to time!:)

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I have installed the lastest IPTV updater 1.30V on my VU+DUO with BH 2.0.7.3
Beside the country iptv's there is also Adult section which is :

IPTV XXX-Adult Movies (VOD XXX - total 4711 movies)

I am not able to play these VOD movies on my VU+Duo, any suggestions/comments appreciated?.

Anyone has got these VOD movies playing on their VU+ boxes?

Tks

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys

I have installed the lastest IPTV updater 1.30V on my VU+DUO with BH 2.0.7.3
Beside the country iptv's there is also Adult section which is :

IPTV XXX-Adult Movies (VOD XXX - total 4711 movies)

I am not able to play these VOD movies on my VU+Duo, any suggestions/comments appreciated?.

Anyone has got these VOD movies playing on their VU+ boxes?

Tks
no not me i think they are not working at all ...

jity

Vu+ Newbie
maybe shoucast and iptv have different feed links.try to use a link that works on shoutcast and see if it works on iptv or on add stream url plugin.
here is an updated version of 1.30 with small fixies but i dont think that it has updated links.
when i install all the channels my vu zapping so slow stuck sometimes.

car54

Vu+ Newbie
Great plugin. Congratulations to the developers. Most of the bouquets work really well. I installed the Filmon bouquet and have updated it each day over the last week but none of the channels other than the Galaxie audio channels seem to work. I do know that the Filmon channels in TS Media plugin are working properly. Is the Filmon bouquet in IPTV updater being maintained? When will it be updated?

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
those files did not uploaded by me.its in post 67
1.librtmp1 2.4
2.udpxy 0.23
and then the verion you want
3.iptvlistupdater 1.30

don't know if any1 can help me with this.im running bh 2.0.8 solo2. and i still cannot add these files, is there a telnet command for this. i had the same problem with bh 2.0.7.3 thanks.

Satman

Vu+ User
@nokia3310,

Thanks for links ;)

don't know if any1 can help me with this.im running bh 2.0.8 solo2. and i still cannot add these files, is there a telnet command for this. i had the same problem with bh 2.0.7.3 thanks.
If you can't add files, take Filezilla, this app is more powerful than DCC and more simpler than Telnet...