OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Can anyone explain how to remove the ondemand plug in and then I can install it again to see if this fixes my on going problem with 2.0.2 RevA. I think I need the correct telnet commands.
Would another option be to upgrade to 2.0.2 revB. Can this be done online and will I have to re install all plug ins
If u upgrade online to 2.02 Rev B you don't have to reinstall your plugins as they will not erased by the upgrade procedure.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
If we use Logan's telnet command every now and then does automatically update on demand with new channels or new features?

Yes, use telnet commands to install the plugin, they work perfectly. Just remember to reboot your decoder after installation, in order to see the new plugin in the list!

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Have upgraded to 2.0.2 RevB , which went really well. Retained all my settings including USB Tuner, timers and plugins. Ondemand still not working so deleted it and re installed which made no difference.
Where to now?

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Delete the folder, then reboot. Then instal with the telnet commands and then reboot again and see if that works.

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Have upgraded to 2.0.2 Rev C but still no go with OnDemand. Even went back to a post by Logan and installed the OnDemand -master but it still crashed.
As this only seems to affect certain STB's ( I think ) I'm seriously thinking of going back to 2.0.1 in spite of 2.0.2 being better overall. Is it possible to put 2.0.1 on a USB stick and use Meoboot and try it that way?

Shiro

BH-C
Have upgraded to 2.0.2 Rev C but still no go with OnDemand. Even went back to a post by Logan and installed the OnDemand -master but it still crashed.
As this only seems to affect certain STB's ( I think ) I'm seriously thinking of going back to 2.0.1 in spite of 2.0.2 being better overall. Is it possible to put 2.0.1 on a USB stick and use Meoboot and try it that way?

You have not to download Ondemand if you are not familiar with python.
You have to use telnet command to install it without to downalod anything

rogerpal

Vu+ Newbie
Today OnDemand crashed with green screen :(

In the crash log I've found this: "SetupActions ok BBC iPlayer: Version 1.0.1: Non UK Address: Using TUNLR!! main thread is non-idle!"

Any Help to sort it?

Thanks

thijss

Vu+ User
If you don't live in the UK it could have been that the server for non UK users would have been down try again tommorow

yummer

BH Lover
To install this plugin in Black Hole 2.0.2
just telnet to your box and digit commands:

Code:
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

Black Hole 2.0.2 only.
Thanks Logan worked great on my duo.

boyofford

Vu+ User
To install this plugin in Black Hole 2.0.2
just telnet to your box and digit commands:

Code:
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

Black Hole 2.0.2 only.
Working well using revD. Used these instructions to install using a telnet, simples!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

is there Demand 5 plugin available???

There is one for the OE-Alliance OnDemand plugin and it works but it will never be released as all content uploaded to their servers since august 2012 is DRM protected and cant be played rendering the plugin virtually pointless.

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Since updating my duo with BH 2.0.2 rev E the only options I get on 4OD main menu are "search" or "back" whereas I used to get programme categories then thumbnails

I have reinstalled using telnet commands, but no change

Do I need to add any extra files through ftp?

thanks