Vu+ UNO Firmware Upgrade

packetstormer

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry but I have to say
I do not think you understand the principle of satellite receivers.
It is not possible to receive five satellites and one not
and for that blame bad work of satellite receiver.

Satellite receiver receives all satellites in the same way
and use the same tuner for all satellites and for all frequencies.
Frequency range used by satellites is the same.
Hotbird is not working on one band and the other satellites on a different band.

If you have scan satellites and you have only problem with Hotbird
problem should be sought in the satellite installation and bad signal.

So can you explain how if I disconnect my Vu Uno and plug in my old DM800 (to the same cable connected to the same satellite) I can pick up these channels fine? There are multiple users now experiencing this problem and I have pretty much proved the problem is with the Uno as my DM800 receives the channel fine?

Matrix10

Administrator
So can you explain how if I disconnect my Vu Uno and plug in my old DM800 (to the same cable connected to the same satellite) I can pick up these channels fine? There are multiple users now experiencing this problem and I have pretty much proved the problem is with the Uno as my DM800 receives the channel fine?

Are we discussing a couple of channels.
Or about many channels that you can not receive on the receiver.
You're writing about the whole satellite that I do not think so.
In addition old DM800 HD have not better tuner than VU duo
tested multiple times.

If it's a couple of channels it is possible (due to some problems like the symbol rate we had previously with VU on some channels)
but if it comes to much then it is not possible.

It is only possible if you have it a weak signal
and a one receiver may receive a few more than others.
But still this is the problem of antenna installation and not the receiver.

What are the channels may be checked if I can receive.

packetstormer

Vu+ Newbie
Are we discussing a couple of channels.
Or about many channels that you can not receive on the receiver.
You're writing about the whole satellite that I do not think so.
In addition old DM800 HD have not better tuner than VU duo
tested multiple times.

If it's a couple of channels it is possible (due to some problems like the symbol rate we had previously with VU on some channels)
but if it comes to much then it is not possible.

It is only possible if you have it a weak signal
and a one receiver may receive a few more than others.
But still this is the problem of antenna installation and not the receiver.

What are the channels may be checked if I can receive.

The frequencies are already posted in this thread. It is only 3 channels that don't come in on the UNO but do on other receivers. The details are:

11411.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:5/6 DVBS2 (hxxp://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=weekend hd&Submit=Zap)

There have been quite a few complaints about this all over the forum (http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/transponder-bug.2925/), people complaining about just these channels. The rest of Hotbird is fine and I am receiveing my other channels on the same satellite at over 90% signal. There seems to be only a problem with these channels.

alex78

Vu+ User
Matrix10, do u see my, pics from today. I stiil waiting for ur anwser. Why in duo recive 3 channels on 11411 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 HOTBIRD, but on uno cant recive nothing from same transporder.Vu uno have problem with the scan. I write here ONLY with hope same people from VU to see, this problem, and to be resolve. I send 3 emails to people from VU, but they dont give me аnswer. However I have bought this receiver with money ( British pounds 300£). For this money receiver must working perfect. If same one from vu see this.PLEASE RESOLVE THIS BIG PROBLEM. Thanks verry much.

Matrix10

Administrator
A OK
Now I understand the problem
While this is not the whole hotbird but only three channels ?
I think we should ask the VU to find a solution for this problem.
I'll even test when I have time on other boxes
now I can not.

If the test is negative for VU, then I will ask them to find a solution

gerito

Vu+ Newbie
Please give me some help I cant watch the channels 11411 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 . If necessary, i will pay. Just want to watch this for which i pay. Send me an update, i will pay for it.Thanks

alex78

Vu+ User
A OK
now I can not.

Thank you verry much, for your help.

zarbman

BH Lover
Matrix10 friend
In the day yesterday was doing the blind search on the Hispasat satellite and not know what happened but all found channels as well as those in the deco in the satellite signal lost their place again .... the list had before the search and all the satellite had good signal quality

Thank you ...

Matrix10 amico
Nella giornata di ieri stava facendo la ricerca cieca sul satellite Hispasat, e non so cosa sia successo, ma tutti i canali trovati così come quelli del deco del segnale satellitare perso il loro posto di nuovo .... la lista aveva prima la ricerca e tutto il satellite aveva una buona qualità del segnale

Grazie ...

Amigo matrix10
En el dia de ayer estaba haciendo la busqueda ciega en el satelite hispasat y no se que paso pero todos los canales encontrados asi como los que estaban en el deco en este satelite quedaron sin senal....coloque nuevamente la lista que tenia antes de la busqueda y todos los satelites tenian senal buena y de alta calidad

Gracias...

gerito

Vu+ Newbie
A OK
now I can not.

For now is 3. There will be 9 HD channels on Polish DTH Platform Cyfra+. I hope problem will be done, verry soon.

alex78

Vu+ User
On 11411 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 or DVB-S, HOTBIRD 13E , I have now 10 test channels with vu uno.I dont know what happend, may be, becouse this transporder is now DVB-S ( by VU UNO)

alex78

Vu+ User
11672564.png

PS: When i scan 11411 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK and 11411 27500 5/6 DVB-S. There are 10 channels. I think this bug is done.

packetstormer

Vu+ Newbie
There is still a problem here. The transponders is now broadcasting in DVBS (not DVBS2) and I can now get these channels listed. However, they don't display and give an "No data on transponder" error on screen. Again, my DM800 tunes and clears these channels fine.

alex78

Vu+ User
Hey,People from VU plus. Today in HOTBIRD 13E 11411 H 27500 5/6 Will start 3 HD channels, and I want to watch this channels, becouse I PAY Money for them in my DTH Operator. PLEASE fix this terrible problem, as soon,as possible, becouse It is not as fault,is your, and We bought this receiver with money. I worked 5 days to bay it, but have people who work 10,or 15 days to bay, so Fix your problem. We want to watch tv.

gerito

Vu+ Newbie
I have a question, and I hope some of VU plus answer me. Why no one takes this problem seriously. I also pay for these channels, and I want to watch them. Please pay attention to this problem, hopefully within a day or two to watch question transporder.

alex78

Vu+ User
If I could turn back time, would never buy this receiver. The price of which is sold to me is not real.The real price of this receiver for me is no more than 100 pounds. I am sorry to say this, but for me its the true