MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

Satman

Vu+ User
Why ?

I've taken in var/volatile/tmp with DCC directly in Addons BH and upload on the topic...

It's just the addon skin of server...

12.gif

15.gif

sat2020

Vu+ User
How can i change my infor bar screan metrix?
i want chang it same this picture
please help me
Code:
http://open-store.net/?page=view-skinpart-2&skinpart_id=1225&titleext=Channelselection%20MJC%20Style%201.0

Jlb777

Vu+ Newbie
Super work Capa - thanks.

One bug to report though, which occurs on 2.0.8 and 2.0.9...

The 2 layer EPG EIB screen flashed the EPG info up for less than a second and then disapears, even though it is available and visible in coolgiude, info section etc. Have you seen this before? Any manual mods I can maybe apply to get it working?

Thanks

djxean

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys! Anyone tried this skin on the latest image? When i installed it on the launch of the latest image 2.1.x its not compatible.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
It works perfectly with latest image too. You only have to reinstall it once again and apply the settings (colours, components, etc) you were used to.

FORMAN42

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I just installed MyMetrixHD skin, works good with BH 2.1.0 .1 , I like it very much :), but for some reason The clock of the box is always 4 min lagging the standard time :huh:.. note that The time zone has been selected correctly. Any idea ?
Thanks in advance

FORMAN42

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I just installed MyMetrixHD skin, works good with BH 2.1.0 .1 , I like it very much :), but for some reason The clock of the box is always 4 min lagging the standard time :huh:.. note that The time zone has been selected correctly. Any idea ?
Thanks in advance

Hi, everything is back to normal today, may be it's was a server synchronizing issue !!!

Jackslater

Vu+ Newbie
Hi @capa, a question, I have the same problem as the next picture, the numbers as 2 ... look bad, no chance to solve this as PLI?
api

This could be because you connected your receiver with your openStore account. If yes, then you've got an Update from OpenStore and all files was overwriten in mymetrix plugin.

"MyMetrix - OpenStore for BH" include changed font as default. Dont need PLi font fix.
If you'll reinstall MyMetrix the font will be fixed again.

As best is to deactivate AutoUpdate because i've included some fixes to MyMetrix for BH

Hi Capa,
I have the same problem. Reinstalled MyMetrix, disabled autoupdate, but the problem is still there.
The font is not well visible, mainly on the Channel Selection screen.
Can you tell me the name of that font so I can change it with another one?

pocheche

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, thanks a lot but can't see download link anywhere. Its this working with bh 2.1? Thank u all.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

fumbduck

Vu+ User
Hi, thanks a lot but can't see download link anywhere. Its this working with bh 2.1? Thank u all.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk
Probably due to the fact that only just now you have one post.
Not sure the exact numbers required on this forum but some set the minimum limit at 5 or 10 posts (or if you're lucky you might already see the link now)

EDIT also the first post clearly mentions > Download from BlackHole Addon Server...

ploutone

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
First many thanks for allowing BH users to have this beautiful skin
Second, Is there a version of "Cam Info (EIB)" but for IB
I searched in other images parts in the open store but the skin crashes as soon as I add the Cam Info extension
and also does the channel name in smallest format work in BH (I'm kinda tired of crashes)